Well someone in the media had to say it

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC

The only people who rate Sandilands are Failmantle supporters and Mike Sheahan. He does s**t all.

The only people who rate Sandilands are Failmantle supporters and Mike Sheahan. He does s**t all.

Hi Tomahawk. Could you point me to a recent game where a ruckman has had 58 hitouts and 21 to advantage as Sandilands had last week? Doubt a Hawthorn ruckman has ever had that sought of impact on a game.

Hi Tomahawk. Could you point me to a recent game where a ruckman has had 58 hitouts and 21 to advantage as Sandilands had last week? Doubt a Hawthorn ruckman has ever had that sought of impact on a game.
And yet you lost both the center square and around the ground clearance stats? :oops:

Mumford is having a big one today in s**t conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps check out this post from The Falcon Strike (a WC supporter). The perfect rebuttal.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-aaron-sandilands.956137/page-7#post-32415863
With the game against the Gold Coast though, they set them selves to just read the ball of Sandi anyway so even with the large amount of 'to advantage' hits which would generate clearances this would seem to say that unless he tapped it right to a docker then they were getting beaten? Didn't say he was a bad player by any means, its just he overrated tag fits. If his dominance was of such importance they would be utterly smashing teams out of the ruck contests.

Matthews just clarified on 7 that he doesn't rate any ruckman who focuses on hit outs and its around the ground work that is important. That makes nicnat even more overrated...what did he get yesterday? His usual 10 possessions i suppose.

Sent from my RM-892_apac_australia_new_zealand_267 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back