Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! Great thread🤣🤣🤣 A bunch of Freo Dudes talking amongst themselves. A new low has been hit ON BF ..
Probably for the better

Nobody wants to listen to their drivel on the Freo board so they have this safe space.

But we still have to put up with yours unfortunately ! :straining:

graphics glitter GIF

Last edited:
Golly, Hurn came 5th in the Chooks’ BnF (only played 13 games) and the lamentable Gaff came 7th. What a statement on the Club.

The only way it could be worse would have been NicNat making the top ten despite not playing a game.
With NicNat retiring to spend quality time in Hungry Jacks and KFC drive throughs and to make money from the Collection Plate Hunker Down and Testify Industry, I was surprised a gong was not struck in his honour.

Im looking forward to Wambat‘s return to advise on the BnF, Simmo staying and the progress reached in the third year of the rebuild.

Golly, Hurn came 5th in the Chooks’ BnF (only played 13 games) and the lamentable Gaff came 7th. What a statement on the Club.

The only way it could be worse would have been NicNat making the top ten despite not playing a game.
With NicNat retiring to spend quality time in Hungry Jacks and KFC drive throughs and to make money from the Collection Plate Hunker Down and Testify Industry, I was surprised a gong was not struck in his honour.

Im looking forward to Wambat‘s return to advise on the BnF, Simmo staying and the progress reached in the third year of the rebuild.

They interviewed Longmuir and he said he is happy simmo will still be their coach

Last edited:

I think Wambat is done mate, Deleted his avatar and everything...he's really spat the dummy this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Wambat is done mate, Deleted his avatar and everything...he's really spat the dummy this time.

wow… hate to see anyone go.

it would not have been easy constantly defending an indefensible Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back