Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Begging for dead peoples money, first I've ever heard of it Geoff. Is/was that a real thing?

There are plenty of places I'd donate to when I die then a football club paying players/coaches hundreds, if not millions, of dollars a year to kick a football around.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
That's pretty low. Are they saying something like, * all other charities, help us pay millions while people suffer in hospitals?

If they had hooked up with a charity or hospital and got people donating. That would be good! But it seems they just want the money to pay out Homers contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be there and I’ll even buy those WC flogs a beer if they join us

Hell I’ll even extend a special invitation to Dan and Bev , I’m sure they would love to attend 😁

That would require them to have a back bone

I'll be lining me and you up top shelf all night. We will get off chops

Piggy smalls , Purple suit and Stronzo solid contributors to the cause

Piggy is a legend

I played footy against him one scratch match and we had a beer afterwards

Years later we bumped into each other and realised we both like the same metal bands

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
FMD !!

Just when you thought a snakes belly couldn’t get any lower they pull out this s**t

That lot are next level
Stupid , delusional boomers who leave at half time are all probably rich enough and dumb enough to fall for that scam

Wow ! That’s embarrassing!

Who’s the guy that’s been giving it to these WC clowns from back in the day ?
Is it Tony Clifton ?

Last edited:
Begging for dead peoples money, first I've ever heard of it Geoff. Is/was that a real thing?

There are plenty of places I'd donate to when I die then a football club paying players/coaches hundreds, if not millions, of dollars a year to kick a football around.
Sadly it was true I remember eagles flying high mentioned it back in 2005.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back