WFL Whispers 2013.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Slakka38, I don't understand how you can call 3 players a mass exodus. Schultz x 2 plus George. Also you better get your facts straight before you make false accusations. Luke Carr and Liam Price coaching Hopetoun!!!!!!!! Kyle just a player.

There is talk Weir and Werner going back to the Mallee, plus Mcgrath, Murphy and B Krahe won't be there next year. Even if its only the three already mentioned that have actually gone, it will leave a massive hole in their side. Kyle and Steve easily their best onballers

Dean gunn has also left for Hopetoun . Where's McGrath gone? Talks Also that jarred Martin is returning back to HDFL
Big news from stawell that eales is coaching Penshurst in Minneria and James delahunty has signed as assistant. Possibly more to come?

Can anyone confirm Exell brothers are returning to Kalkee in 2013? Big loss for Roos if true. Probably would negate any additions confirmed thus far.

Not sure where you heard this? I'm fairly certain they are both staying at Dimboola, i know Hamish has been training with Dim. Would be very surprised if they left to go back to Kalkee in 2013.

Can anyone confirm Exell brothers are returning to Kalkee in 2013? Big loss for Roos if true. Probably would negate any additions confirmed thus far.

I don't think anyone will leave Dimboola at this stage the team looks pretty good on paper

Barnett signed with Kalkee - big loss for horsham to add to their departures of adlington, skurrie, arnell, Duncan and Jeremy Hartigan has gone under the knife

Absolute ripper of a day yesterday for Phil Butsch at the Horsham Golf Club. Full marks to Horsham Saints and the Horsham Golf Club for putting on a really great show and raising a heap of money for a very good cause. Was great to be a part of it. Well done!

pencil in stawell for the wooden spoon now ! best three players from this year are gone ! eales , thomas and delahunty , the giant sloth shane field won't be able to do it all, as much as he thinks he can ,

Couldnt agree more slots! Although with Weavell coaching Nhill, anything is possible
Might also add that there is some excitement around the burra nest with still a couple of more inclusions still to be finalised.
But what dissapoints me is that the fish eaters are trying to poach our juniors by offering them gym memebership and also money! What 17 yr old is going to knock that back? They would want to have a decent look at themselves before s#!t gets out of hand!

UNITED:
In - Cameron, Connor Lawson (had LARS surgery in order to be fit for 2013)
Out - Eldridge
SAINTS:
In - Thomas, Kelms, Milner, Knott, any decent juniors that want money and Steve Cameron back which is a massive inclusion!
Out - Phil butch, Tom Robinson
HORSHAM:
In - Eldridge (linked to have similar qualities as Minyip Legend Pete Haney) Ruby Batch, inductees from Horshams strong junior program
Out - barnett, adlington, Duncan, Arnel, skurrie, Scotty batch
WARRACK:
In - ??
Out - Schultz's, Kyle George, b.krahe, dean gunn, Jesse Murphy (roosters) McGrath (AFL)
DIMMY:
In - Clugston, Everett
Out - Lehman, hill
BURRAS:
In - John delahunty, Matt Fridge, Beddison, Beaumont, Mackly Bros, Jackson delahunty (will be interesting to see who retains the great 43)
Out - Graetz
STAWELL:
In - ??
Out - Delahunty, eales, thomas, Cowan, Kelly, Taylor
ARARAT:
In - ??
Out - a lot of their teenagers to minneria league, HDFL or jail
NHILL:
In - will be throwing kitchen sink at anyway who says they have heard of AFL
Out - batson, fred Stephan?

Also note that Shan argall and Tim friend will go anywhere who can offer them the most money and/or the biggest ego boost. Nhill have matched uniteds offer of a packet of twisties and a can of coke. Still despute about what he is worth

You are a complete wasp mate... You wouldnt never have the balls to say this to Kelm face to face for a start. The bloke lives in the area so what is the big difference between him playing wimmera league and district league ? Do you really think the wimmera league is so much better then any other league that players that are of high quiality now can't play in it ? If Barry hall asked to play for the demons they would be all over it and so would any club in the country and he was a big bad man... Your making out as if the winners league is AFL if a player does drugs or hits someone oh no he can't play wimmera league... What a joke mate... Have alook at one of the demons senior coaches past 10 years and tell me he has been a clean player and for that matter tell me he has been a clean person in society and never done a thing wrong or taken illegal substences..... Great role model...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also shouldn't you be happy the saints are trying to recruit 'kids' from the district league because that means kids are stepping up and having ago at a 'higher' level of football?

You are a complete wasp mate... You wouldnt never have the balls to say this to Kelm face to face for a start. The bloke lives in the area so what is the big difference between him playing wimmera league and district league ? Do you really think the wimmera league is so much better then any other league that players that are of high quiality now can't play in it ? If Barry hall asked to play for the demons they would be all over it and so would any club in the country and he was a big bad man... Your making out as if the winners league is AFL if a player does drugs or hits someone oh no he can't play wimmera league... What a joke mate... Have alook at one of the demons senior coaches past 10 years and tell me he has been a clean player and for that matter tell me he has been a clean person in society and never done a thing wrong or taken illegal substences..... Great role model...
You're the one who is the wasp mate. What the hell has Barry Hall got to do with Wimmera League. And why make unfounded allegations against a coach from another club altogether, which I'm sure you cant back up with any facts? I bet you wouldn't make those allegations to his face either! You mention 'Winners League' and you're the first one to make any mention, what so ever, in relation to drugs... What drugs are you on?

Also shouldn't you be happy the saints are trying to recruit 'kids' from the district league because that means kids are stepping up and having ago at a 'higher' level of football?

No, it’s not only district league kids they have approached with money, by all accounts. Offering young boys money to play footy does nothing for the game or the club in the long term.

No, it’s not only district league kids they have approached with money, by all accounts. Offering young boys money to play footy does nothing for the game or the club in the long term.
I agree. It sort of goes against the comments made by their coach from a few years ago I would have thought.

I read that article from the Mail Times again and Broadbent was quoted as saying "Maybe there could be an age limit cap, where players can’t be paid until they are of a certain age, maybe 22." Yeah, I should have said completely goes against not sort of.

The club transfers go through in February.

It will be interesting to see which young people have signed with the Saints and who their parents are.

Everyone will k$n$0$w why they have gone.

How many weeks would he have currently served? Obvioulsly he has a few hanging over his head, but has he been found guilty many times before?

I am guessing that Kelmy would be about 36yrs old, having played about 20 years of senior footy at Saints & Lakers. Lets not forget that he has won a Toohey, been league leading Goalkicking several times and represented the WFL & HDFL on numerous occasions. Off field he is a fantastic bloke. He has always played the game hard and has overstepped the line a couple of times over the years but he has been penalised, in suspensions and publically for these indecretions. Its time to drop the witch hunt and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back