flggr What are the four words every Tigers fan whispers to themselves when losing an argument? šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they sent me out one for free as well because my sister is a Magpie supporter, well done:rolleyes:
I got a Collingwood membership with my Happy Meal

Did you get to choose the toy or did they just throw in the generic one no one else wanted?
They were all out of Super Mario Movie toys so yeah I was stuck with the latter

Here are some all time classics:

'You are a Racist'

'You are a Nazi'

'You are a Bigot'

'You are a Homophobe'

'You are a Misogynist'

'You are a Transphobe'

'You are a Xenophobe'

'You are an Islamophobe'

'You are a white supremacist'

'You spelled your wrong'

'Your mum, your mum'

ounds like quotes from AP who is probably permad for his schtick.
Here are some all time classics:

'You are a Racist'

'You are a Nazi'

'You are a Bigot'

'You are a Homophobe'

'You are a Misogynist'

'You are a Transphobe'

'You are a Xenophobe'

'You are an Islamophobe'

'You are a white supremacist'

'You spelled your wrong'

'Your mum, your mum'
Sounds like quotes from Aristotle Pickett who thankfully seems to be permad for his woke schtick.

Cheese platters are more expensive than happy meals šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø At least the Dreamons are honest referring to it as an armchair membership I guessā€¦

View attachment 1671817

ā€œJolly good punt number 11ā€
Looks like a decent spread sheā€™s got there. Avocado, baguette, King Island Blue maybe and some prosciutto. Would smash. Just need a bottle of Penfolds Shiraz and Iā€™d even enjoy the ā€œbattle of the bridgeā€ after that.. šŸ‘šŸ‘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you really want to know I am in bereavement, I found out my older brother passed away.

Deeply sorry to hear that. My heartfelt Condolences to you and your family. Hope Richmond get a win this weekend for you.

Last edited:
If you really want to know I am in bereavement, I found out my older brother passed away.

Sorry to hear that.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Look after yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back