What are you watching right now II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fantastic, isn't it! :thumbsu:
Also leaves NSW on one win from three games should the Sandgropers get up tonight.

You going to the Adelaide Oval on Thursday night numbers?

Yep, i'll be there again, wearing 2 hats, can't really lose with the Vics playing the SACA's.

Hard work downing those Hahns, but i'll get em down.

They are absolutely mad for it over here.

Hearns v Butler on Johnny Lewis classics last night. Growing up the hitman was my favourite boxer.......either knocked them out in the first three or ran himself ragged and struggled in the later rounds. At 37yo, the fight degraded into him trying to keep his distance and avoid getting nailed in the last 5 rounds, but the first 5 were a beaut....good effort for a 37 yo.

Hearns v Butler on Johnny Lewis classics last night. Growing up the hitman was my favourite boxer.......either knocked them out in the first three or ran himself ragged and struggled in the later rounds. At 37yo, the fight degraded into him trying to keep his distance and avoid getting nailed in the last 5 rounds, but the first 5 were a beaut....good effort for a 37 yo.

Hearns was still fighting 3 years ago as a light heavy,
infact i don't think he has officially retired.

Could never beat Sugar Ray but.

Hearns was far from a technician, sugar ray, hagler were better....just loved the way he'd come out swinging in the first 3 rounds.....was never going to die wondering :)

Hearns was far from a technician, sugar ray, hagler were better....just loved the way he'd come out swinging in the first 3 rounds.....was never going to die wondering :)

No doubt, still for a guy 6'3 he was frigging quick.

Hagler v Hearns in 85, was 2 blokes throwing grenades for 9 minutes.

Still reckon Hagler got a low blow in 20 odd seconds before the end.

Infact, i might go look it up on YT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who and what song?

A whole video of the year 1990 :D keep it mind it was taped by a 10 year old and a 7 year we have Mona by Craig McLachlan :eek:, Sucker DJ, Milli Vanilli, Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul, Miss Free Love and so many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back