What ever happend to.....?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: What ever happened to.....?

David Skuta (played with Qbyn in the 80s & Weston in the 90s) best halve forward i ever seen in the actafl.

Originally Posted by youdogs
David Skuta (played with Qbyn in the 80s & Weston in the 90s) best halve forward i ever seen in the actafl.

Skuta is still getting around apprantly he played down the South Coast League last season. Not sure 100% sure exactly who for sorry :( but he is still running around I can a sure you of that.

Originally Posted by youdogs

Skuta is still getting around apprantly he played down the South Coast League last season. Not sure 100% sure exactly who for sorry :( but he is still running around I can a sure you of that.

Are you "sure" of that !!!

Skuta is Coach of the Masters/Super Rules side. Filled in for a district club in a trial game the other day and was near enough B.O.G, even at 45 or whatever he is...

Are you "sure" of that !!!

I'm pretty sure mate not entirely 100% sure but the exact name of the team Skuta was playing for. But last time I spoke to Skuta he was telling me he was still running around for some team in the South Coast League.

Also Skuta also coach the NSW/ACT State Indigenous Team something that he has been associated with for some time now.

Skuta is Coach of the Masters/Super Rules side. Filled in for a district club in a trial game the other day and was near enough B.O.G, even at 45 or whatever he is...
He would be older than 45 , i use to watch him play at east sydney in the 80's. also play a few games with sydney swans reserves

Barry is one of the biggest identities in the history of the Coleambally football club. He was a superstar and has the head size to prove it...

if anybody wants to catch up on barry manness history see his show at the exies saturday night 18 september 7.30 right after the hume league grand final the show will be commentated by carl chirgwin and barry mannes will show off his greatness back in the 80s come see it for a great night of fun and history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back