What I Reckon with Tony Lynn 15 - Closing Down Sale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was 40 years blue's issue - recall him/her being pretty verbose in style I think.........

AFAICR, 40 Year Blue was part of the Malthouse and Wayne Hughes meet and greet the supporters session. 40 Year then realized he needed to reduce the stress in his life and has now limited his support to the Ballarat synchronized swimming team and calling for an eddie the eagle comeback!

Call them what they are......spas.

and yep, I got one.
Jumped in my pool after a week of weather in the 40’s, yep ... I got a spa too.

It is that exciting you may soil yourself when you hear it.

Perform in line with your talk or I'll be all over you like a mongrel ugly on ape - you've had an easy run so far - honeymoon period is over.

Perform in line with your talk or I'll be all over you like a mongrel ugly on ape - you've had an easy run so far - honeymoon period is over.

Go easy on me mate, I have based my entire work career on this type of stuff. It seems you are that one in a thousand HR manager that is willing to call me on it. I will come through with the goods though so don't worry!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread smells like a Channel 7 promo....stupid "coming soon" adds start 3 months before the show debuts, by which time the audience is already thinking "this better be bloody good after all those effing promo adds" and then when the show starts and is crap it gets binned to the graveyard slot.

.....I reckon ;)

This thread smells like a Channel 7 promo....stupid "coming soon" adds start 3 months before the show debuts, by which time the audience is already thinking "this better be bloody good after all those effing promo adds" and then when the show starts and is crap it gets binned to the graveyard slot.

.....I reckon ;)

Mate stop talking s**t, this thread will deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back