what will be the trifecta of premierships this year in the GFL, BFL & G&DFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

jayaa01

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
my picks would be SOUTH BARWON: just think with a tight gfl might come down to the finals experience of south barwon and they obviously know how to win on the main stage.
AMMOS: don't have to say too much mile ahead of the field would have to choke in a massive way to miss out on glory.
THOMSON: still think there best footy is yet to come and they play st albans quite well whereas corio have struggled there over the years and thomson have the measure of bannockburn they've proven that. bell post hill just making up the numbers and who knows with east depends what game they bring come finals time but i doubt there in premiership form.

BFL - AMMOS hard to go against them.

GDFL - CORIO they have big name players who can perform on the big stage.

GFL - Its wide open but i think ST MARYS. But anyone of Sth Barwon, Joey and Bell Park look just as likely at the moment.

BFL - AMMOS hard to go against them.

GDFL - CORIO they have big name players who can perform on the big stage.

GFL - Its wide open but i think ST MARYS. But anyone of Sth Barwon, Joey and Bell Park look just as likely at the moment.

BFL... Ammos to beat Anglesea or Drysdale

GFL... St.Mary's (and I got them at $5's) to beat South or BP

GDFL... Corio to beat Thomson (finally Ricky)

GFL: South Barwon, but I don't want them to win cause they have won way too many already.
BFL: Ammos, the best and most arrogant side in the BFL.
GDFL: Looks like Bannockburn or maybe Thomson, I don't really care because its the GDFL isn't it.

GDFL:corio
BFL:Ammo's
GDFL:hopefully GWSP's.When they are on they are great.

ole,get over yourself,top line gdfl sides are pretty decent.take it easy

GFL: South Barwon, but I don't want them to win cause they have won way too many already.
BFL: Ammos, the best and most arrogant side in the BFL.
GDFL: Looks like Bannockburn or maybe Thomson, I don't really care because its the GDFL isn't it.
Good point dill, but if you take some notice the GDFL thread is a hell of alot more popular than The GFL and BFL thread combined so your reasoning sucks.

GFL- GWSP
BFL - AMMOS
GDFL - Bell Post Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to agree with GWSP good chance to get to GF atleast, will end up top 3 with wins over Newtown, StM (beat em easily earlier in year) and St Albans. Once in the finals the likes of Saunders/Carsonx2/Wilde/Riccardi/Chambers/Gilham as coach/Cheep/Urie etc have all played at higher level including finals and should be well equipped to handle not only the stage but assist the others for whom it will be 1st finals series.

GFL: it will probably be out of south barwon and stmarys, i would be dissapointed not to see both these teams in the grand final.
BFL: deffinatly geelong ammos, much to good for everyone
GDFL: dont really follow the gdfl but on results probably corio.
cheers:thumbsu:

GFL: it will probably be out of south barwon and stmarys, i would be dissapointed not to see both these teams in the grand final.
BFL: deffinatly geelong ammos, much to good for everyone
GDFL: dont really follow the gdfl but on results probably corio.
cheers:thumbsu:

Suddsy is a ******

Colac should get the job done against the swans this week. They know how to play them now and they virtually have their full team (unlike when they played them 2 weeks ago). They will have too many stars for south to keep quiet, with the likes of Carmody, Buchanan, Woodmason, Harris and McNamara just to name a few all in red hot form, Colac should advance to the granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back