Think Tank What would be a bigger embarrassment ? Losing to Norf this year or ending Essingtin's world record 7000 plus finals losing streak ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Got to be the latter surely ? Given all of the plucky Baby Blues mounting injuries, I can't see us making top 4 this season (it would be an achievement worthy of Burke and Wills if we did) and am quietly swearing from my buttock hair region we may be forced to play * in an elimination final and loss...

My BF career could never recover from such a trauma. zackah would own my soul until the end of time.

Kinda hoping now Carlton lose to Norf later this season to prepare me for such soul destroying humiliation..

I am sorry my fell Blues Brethren, but I have a serious sinking feeling/prophecy of future events.

img)

You have absolutely no idea how much of an obnoxious campaigner I would be if that happened 😍

Oh yes I can, that's the problem. Just wish I could escape to Europe in the finals like you did last year friend..

Mind you, the thought of continuing Essingtin's on going agony of finals futility is also appealing ..

My BF career could never recover from such a trauma

Don't be so negative... If it survived you leaving the Bloosers 1st SF win in a quarter of a century early, anything is possible

You have absolutely no idea how much of an obnoxious campaigner I would be if that happened 😍

How would we tell the difference :shrug:

It's good though that you've downgraded your idea of nirvana from win a flag to win a final though. No point aiming too high

I've got Essendon getting top four and then going out in straight sets.

It'll take a lot to wipe the grin off my face if that happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back