Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That‘s also information we are entitled to….

How many are asymptomatic?
How many are a little bit unwell?
How many are sick?
All we know is that out of approx 1000 positive results approx 55 are in hospital, 16 of which are in intensive care, and the majority of those will have comorbidities.

I am not denying that some people get very seriously ill but a clearer, more honest picture would be appreciated

Gimp go down to the Holden Centre with a big batch of Lamb Koftas and give our new coach a proper welcome re
He will have already been Lev
That's the kind of great he is re...😁

He will have already been Lev
That's the kind of great he is re...😁

Had every restaurant in Eaton Mall in Oakleigh send the Fly.. GW.. the Lic.. Ando.. the Walshter.. Ballsy and the entire playing group and staff.. lamb koftas and anything else they wanted * 2. Retsines. A truckload of Mythos. Forget about it mate.

That‘s also information we are entitled to….

How many are asymptomatic?
How many are a little bit unwell?
How many are sick?
All we know is that out of approx 1000 positive results approx 55 are in hospital, 16 of which are in intensive care, and the majority of those will have comorbidities.

I am not denying that some people get very seriously ill but a clearer, more honest picture would be appreciated

16 out of a thousand doesn't sound that high, but I think you may be underestimating how high case numbers can go and how quickly they can rise.

The state of Malaysia I'm in, that includes KL has a similar population to Victoria and has averaged 8000 new cases a day over the last 10 weeks - and that's whilst in lockdown. They went into lockdown at about a thousand a day. They said they'd never go into lockdown again, because they really can't afford lockdown with no real welfare system or job keeper.

So that's over half a million cases in 10 weeks. No idea what their hospitalisation rate is, but at 16 in a thousand, it'd be over 8000 new admissions to ICU in 10 weeks.

That's all whilst in lockdown. You'd be able to times it be at least two, probably more, if it wasn't for lockdown.

It's bloody big numbers we're talking about and I see no reason why Melbourne or Sydney wouldn't go in a similar direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unemployment.. bankruptcy.. suicide.. starvation.. domestic abuse.. child abuse.. the destruction and permanent closure of small businesses.. mental illness..

Thoughts on the Drac.. the Prof Sutto Bambi Eyes Sutton.. Jerome.. and Axel.. spending more time addressing these issues in their daily pressers? We could always have a 'if you have any symptoms.. go and get tested' placard in the background.. might save them all from having to rinse and repeat.. that famous phrase of there's as many times as they do.. and hey.. presto.. we've got enough time to address the above aforementioned issues.. how's that for improving time efficiency.. more time to answer questions about other things that matter as well.

Last edited:
Unemployment.. bankruptcy.. suicide.. starvation.. domestic abuse.. child abuse.. the destruction and permanent closure of small businesses.. mental illness..

Thoughts on the Drac.. the Prof Sutto Bambi Eyes Sutton.. Jerome.. and Axel.. spending more time addressing these issues in the daily presser? We could always have a 'if you have any symptoms.. go and get tested' placard in the background.. might save them all from having to repeat it as many times as they do.. and hey.. presto.. we've got enough time.. nowhow.
Be nice if he let Parliament sit so that a few questions could be asked

I urge you to undiscover this thread. Nothing grows here.
I can think of one thing that does. It is currently being sifted through to reveal covid fragments.

I can think of one thing that does. It is currently being sifted through to reveal covid fragments.

All you need to know about this place is that Dan (Drac/Chairman) is currently instigating a Communist takeover of the State, and that the lonely cries of Victorians are the lullabies which send him off to sleep at night.

He's a mean, very mean man.

Yep, that sums it up.

Apparently when you get on a plane.. or on a train.. or you go out with a group of people.. or you go to a family do.. you have to make the effort to have a conversation with everyone.. wowzer.. mouzer.. youzer.. I haven't spoken to my cousin Lefteris for 10 yrs now.. had a bit of a dispute with him a while a go you see.. 'pre covid norma'l days.. imma get on the blower with him right now and have a discussion with him about how he's been. Apparently.. that's the.. 'new covid normal'.

Last edited:
All you need to know about this place is that Dan (Drac/Chairman) is currently instigating a Communist takeover of the State, and that the lonely cries of Victorians are the lullabies which send him off to sleep at night.

He's a mean, very mean man.

Yep, that sums it up.
Sounds like a fun thread mate.

I've had my moments.

Have I been loved as much as I have loved? Perhaps not, but I am an ardent heart.
You are indeed, but you have to ask, why bother?
You won’t change the people posting these views.

The viral load in a vaccinated person is the same as in an unvaccinated person so this data becomes very important going forward
Your viral load can be the same, but for many people the vaccines result in your immune system fighting the virus quicker and thus lower viral loads. It's why less are hospitalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back