List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair I would be fine if he got back to playing good footy but played for a Hawthorn team that found little success over his career. But I feel that its not a question of whether or not he can get back to his best, but rather whether he can manage to maintain it without breaking down for good 5 years from now.

As big a b*tch as he is, he is pretty damn good footballer (when he's not spending an hour in front of a mirror, getting ready to go cafe hopping).

Looks like O'Meara night is done just played the 1st half ended up with 12 disposals at 41% efficiency

Looks like O'Meara night is done just played the 1st half ended up with 12 disposals at 41% efficiency

Between Omearas 41% efficiency, and the Richmond board talking about Prestias kicking skills and ability to shake a tag (Dont know why you would tag Prestia with Martin and even Cotchin in the side, but thats just me) are we sure we haven't accidentally mixed the 2 up and sent them to the wrong place? :p

So long as JOM doesn't improve on his 22 disposal average and goes cupless I couldn't GAF. If he starts getting Gaz like numbers and multiple flags, I will despair at the un-Buckley like justice of it all :( which will fuel my dislike of Hawthorn and their largely arrogant bunch of fans even more. They need a Lion-sized slide to the bottom of the ladder to thump some humility into them.

Unlike many of the GCS BF posters I wish all the recent departed players still in the AFL system well in the coming 2017 season.

Their time in the game is short and added with the possibility of injuries it is a tough game to play.

While it is tough to watch JOM, Prestia and Schade play at new clubs I hope they have a good season.

Unlike many of the GCS BF posters I wish all the recent departed players still in the AFL system well in the coming 2017 season.

Their time in the game is short and added with the possibility of injuries it is a tough game to play.

While it is tough to watch JOM, Prestia and Schade play at new clubs I hope they have a good season.
Not me! I hope they all suck!
Especially Cockface!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockface confirming today his knee was fine when Hawthorn took him for a test drive in the NEAFL last year
Have to maintain the cover story about medical facilities blah blah rehab blah blah
What a cockface
I know they're missing a few and it's preseason but the Dawks don't look the same side. Lots of uncharacteristic errors under pressure. Kangas should be further in front. O'Cockface needs to do more to lift that pedestrian midfield.

Cockface confirming today his knee was fine when Hawthorn took him for a test drive in the NEAFL last year
Have to maintain the cover story about medical facilities blah blah rehab blah blah
What a cockface
yet people including at our own club talk about his professionalism and integrity, what a cockface he turned out to be. I don't wish him ill but if he never sees success after chasing the easy way I certainly wont lose any sleep.

yet people including at our own club talk about his professionalism and integrity, what a cockface he turned out to be. I don't wish him ill but if he never sees success after chasing the easy way I certainly wont lose any sleep.
he didnt burn bridges at the club with the coaching staff, in fact they blamed Coch for putting the acid on him to make a decision and gave him a 24 hour period to do so and apparently he took it badly and he said I am out, I say good on The Coch because he was being precious and dragging it on given he was a unknown future force not like he was a Nat Fyfe or anthing at the time - coaches sided with Cockface against TC but I think TC did the right thing - we now have people that choose to want to be on our team only

I'm an outsider looking in, from way over here, BUT are you saying, he didn't take kindly to a 24hr ultimatum. I'm sorry but he had 2 yrs where he didn't play a game, and obviously he kept taking his wages. I think that's plenty of time to think about his future and where he wanted to be, and he decided he wanted to be somewhere else, because his GF told him to. Fine, no problem with that. But he shouldn't now come the raw prawn and whinge about " I had only 24hrs to decide, boo hoo, and that nasty chairman doesn't like me, boo hoo, so I'm out" I'm sorry I don't buy it. He's a campaigner and even though I believe he has enormous talent, we are well rid of him.
This bit is only an opinion but I reckon he could have played in the ones, in the latter stages of last year but chose not to......once again, I believe, a campaigner....

he didnt burn bridges at the club with the coaching staff, in fact they blamed Coch for putting the acid on him to make a decision and gave him a 24 hour period to do so and apparently he took it badly and he said I am out, I say good on The Coch because he was being precious and dragging it on given he was a unknown future force not like he was a Nat Fyfe or anthing at the time - coaches sided with Cockface against TC but I think TC did the right thing - we now have people that choose to want to be on our team only
If they think that then they are naive, he used the ultimatum to shift blame, he was gone long before Coch put the heat on him.

He had stalled for months while the rumour of him going to Hawthorn had been around for 10 months prior to the final decision, Coch just gave him a way to make it easier justify a decision made months earlier.

At the end of the day he put us over a barrel by nominating a club after 2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on him. Of all the players that have left cockface is the only one I despise as 2 faced and disloyal.

If they think that then they are naive, he used the ultimatum to shift blame, he was gone long before Coch put the heat on him.

He had stalled for months while the rumour of him going to Hawthorn had been around for 10 months prior to the final decision, Coch just gave him a way to make it easier justify a decision made months earlier.

At the end of the day he put us over a barrel by nominating a club after 2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on him. Of all the players that have left cockface is the only one I despise as 2 faced and disloyal.
I think that is pretty much spot on Iva

When he is on he is near unstoppable (the north game where he rag-dolled their entire defence), but when things go against him or he is frustrated, Dixon's head drops quick or he will get too aggressive/angry and give away unnecessary free kicks. I have no idea what is going on with him at Port though? Apparently he has kicked 1 goal total in his last 6 outings! (According to the Port Board). And its not like we sold Port a lemon. The guy is capable of 50+ goals in a season assuming his ankle holds strong. Really weird what is going on there.

When he is on he is near unstoppable (the north game where he rag-dolled their entire defence), but when things go against him or he is frustrated, Dixon's head drops quick or he will get too aggressive/angry and give away unnecessary free kicks. I have no idea what is going on with him at Port though? Apparently he has kicked 1 goal total in his last 6 outings! (According to the Port Board). And its not like we sold Port a lemon. The guy is capable of 50+ goals in a season assuming his ankle holds strong. Really weird what is going on there.
He was always lazy, now he has a guaranteed big money contract we are seeing the things that frustrated us again at Port.
I think it's important to point out that we didn't sell him off, Port chased him and offered a long term contract on big money to get him and he took it.

Made their own bed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back