Toast Welcome to the SUNS, Jack Mahony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish Jack all the best. Was a polarizing player at North. He has a high footy IQ but I think lacked confidence. Unlucky to get injured last season. Might surprise if he gets a run at it. Won't leave any stone unturned and great kid. Hope he goes well and stays injury free.

Can't be worse than Jed 'Father Son Factory' Anderson.

Still lol at someone thinking he'd play 100 games for us.
Not my best prediction...

I suppose I just really want us to get to the point where we are equal with other clubs and are able to draft F/S players too. Having said that, I am genuinely shocked Jed never played a single senior game for us. Particularly given he was sitting on 99 games all year.

Don't know anything about Mahony but it seems several posters in this thread have also tried their hand at predicting the future. Give the bloke a chance before you criticise him.

Dude hasn’t stepped foot on HBS yet and some of your whacking him. Ill give him a chance first

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Smh you’ll change your tune pretty quickly, watch some of his “highlights” or should I say lowlights from his time at Norf he was horrendous. If he stays in the VFL side then I’m fine with it.

Smh you’ll change your tune pretty quickly, watch some of his “highlights” or should I say lowlights from his time at Norf he was horrendous. If he stays in the VFL side then I’m fine with it.

I never really bag a player, and particularly not one that I’ve never seen play. Looks like he was an under 18 all Australian, and the last few years at north wouldn’t have been the best for development, no doubt. Could be a master stroke, or it could be a failure. I’m not worried about it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

High footy IQ, was an under 18 All Australian, few injuries, and i presume trying to look good as a small fwd for North Melbourne would pretty much be the hardest thing to do in the Afl. Happy to give him a crack, all the best lad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back