Which Coaches wont be around in 2010??

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you angling for a Job? And could you get your players to play for the jumper and not need to spend $$$ to win a flag? ( No Terry Wallace spin please !! ).

• Banned
Are you angling for a Job? And could you get your players to play for the jumper and not need to spend $$$ to win a flag? ( No Terry Wallace spin please !! ).

To be honest with you i think i got a bit to offer but i wont be applying for a job

Do you think that Houston would get the job again if City don't win the flag? I suspect that they would keep him due to $$$ , your thoughts?

icecreamboy.gif

To be honest with you i think i got a bit to offer but i wont be applying for a job

Could that be because you are unable to articulate the English language correctly. :eek:

Give the computer back that you stole and get back to school.

I would be quite concerned as to what bit you have to offer, as your ability to string a sentence together could be the reason that you are unable to get a job ! :D

Lets all hope that the Koach is not around in 2010.

Could that be because you are unable to articulate the English language correctly. :eek:

Give the computer back that you stole and get back to school.

I would be quite concerned as to what bit you have to offer, as your ability to string a sentence together could be the reason that you are unable to get a job ! :D

Lets all hope that the Koach is not around in 2010.

Simple Simon, you barrack for collingwood, as well as live in Narre Warren, are you sure it isn't you who is posting from a stolen computer?

Simple Simon, you barrack for collingwood, as well as live in Narre Warren, are you sure it isn't you who is posting from a stolen computer?

Very good question Wippett ?:thumbsu:

A computer and the internet used by a Collingwood supporter, your not a rocket scientist are you Wippett :D:D:D

Very good question Wippett ?:thumbsu:

A computer and the internet used by a Collingwood supporter, your not a rocket scientist are you Wippett :D:D:D

Thank you for insight who r u, much appreciated. You are correct in assuming I am not a rocket scientist, but then again, how many people do you know are in fact rocket scientists. None I am quite certain, therefore your assumption is pretty lame, and you would have more chance winning ozlotto than actually being incorrect in assuming I am not a rocket scientist. I will take a more risky stab in the dark with your good self, lets see. Your panties got a little tight with the collingwood supporter citation, you speak a lot of dribble which no-one really understands and you belong to a division 3 club. So my assumption is that you are uneducated, quite easily ascertained as you are from doveton, your knowledge of football is very limited, illustrated by your previous comments and the fact you still roam around division 3 suggests you could never play the game either, but more to the point I am assuming you are a single man, living pay cheque to pay cheque working as a labourer with limited access to a siblings partners flexi-rented computer to write your worthless comments. Also tipping you still sport a mullet, if there are any follicles left on your head, as we know shampoo is rather expensive these days, so your lack of using it could have resulted in baldness.

Thank you for insight who r u, much appreciated. You are correct in assuming I am not a rocket scientist, but then again, how many people do you know are in fact rocket scientists. None I am quite certain, therefore your assumption is pretty lame, and you would have more chance winning ozlotto than actually being incorrect in assuming I am not a rocket scientist. I will take a more risky stab in the dark with your good self, lets see. Your panties got a little tight with the collingwood supporter citation, you speak a lot of dribble which no-one really understands and you belong to a division 3 club. So my assumption is that you are uneducated, quite easily ascertained as you are from doveton, your knowledge of football is very limited, illustrated by your previous comments and the fact you still roam around division 3 suggests you could never play the game either, but more to the point I am assuming you are a single man, living pay cheque to pay cheque working as a labourer with limited access to a siblings partners flexi-rented computer to write your worthless comments. Also tipping you still sport a mullet, if there are any follicles left on your head, as we know shampoo is rather expensive these days, so your lack of using it could have resulted in baldness.

Congratulations Wippett, on your long and dreary insight about yourself.

You certainly didn't have to go to all this trouble by putting it down in writing.

Shouldn't you be keeping this for your therapist, what will you talk about on your next visit? :eek:

was pretty funny......................so much shii t talk on here haha

Congratulations Wippett, on your long and dreary insight about yourself.

You certainly didn't have to go to all this trouble by putting it down in writing.

Shouldn't you be keeping this for your therapist, what will you talk about on your next visit? :eek:

whatever you would like to talk about. you're paying not me.

Do you think that Houston would get the job again if City don't win the flag? I suspect that they would keep him due to $$$ , your thoughts?

Houston will be at City for as long as he likes $$$$
Will he ever get respect as a Coach??? i wouldnt think so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tosser Alert watch out room ^

Who will be asked to move on
If Cheltenham cant get past the first week in the finals surely they must start asking the question?
Same goes for Mordialloc,its been too long with no results hopefully they have the funds to finance a bit of a shake up.
East Brighton well same as above!
Toronga Malvern who cares!
Clayton will need to spend some dollars and get hold of someone and let Richard go back to playing footy.
In saying that one of those last 3 teams wont be in Divy 1 next year so that will make a big difference as to how they handle the coach situation.
All the other teams should be relatively safe with their current coaches.
Look forward to some feedback...:D

If Cheltenham cant get past the first week in the finals surely they must start asking the question?
Same goes for Mordialloc,its been too long with no results hopefully they have the funds to finance a bit of a shake up.
East Brighton well same as above!
Toronga Malvern who cares!
Clayton will need to spend some dollars and get hold of someone and let Richard go back to playing footy.
In saying that one of those last 3 teams wont be in Divy 1 next year so that will make a big difference as to how they handle the coach situation.
All the other teams should be relatively safe with their current coaches.
Look forward to some feedback...:D

The koaches that are in Trouble for 2010 are
Ashwood Doveton if they cant win the flag
Oakleigh D Tmalvern
Blackrock East brighton
Dandy Highett
springvale d Caulfield
Clayton Chelt

The koaches that are in Trouble for 2010 are
Ashwood Doveton if they cant win the flag
Oakleigh D Tmalvern
Blackrock East brighton
Dandy Highett
springvale d Caulfield
Clayton Chelt
Not too sure about divy 2 and 3 but Highett would need to get rid of Lex as well as the coach as he is a disgrace to have around that club....:thumbsdown:

Not too sure about divy 2 and 3 but Highett would need to get rid of Lex as well as the coach as he is a disgrace to have around that club....:thumbsdown:

Well from what i seen the other night they didnt really respond to the Coach too well.
and i think they have some issues with following instructions.

Well from what i seen the other night they didnt really respond to the Coach too well.
and i think they have some issues with following instructions.

I think it was great that the retirement village you reside at were able to arrange for a group outing. :cool:

Koach you are a tool that is full of unsubstantiated crap, any assessment of any coach in this competition from you should be seen as s**t talk!

Now before you retort and plead the self defence card, you are a person of no credibility that gets on this forum and takes pot shots at people about there coaching ability from behind a computer.:eek:

But the funny thing is, you don't coach and yet this is coming from a person that does not have a coaching job and is bitter that no one will give him a job.:D

Maybe you should question yourself as to why no one would give you a job before you start on any coaches in this competition.

Koach, we have read your posts and I believe like most that the reason you do not have a job is because you just can't coach.:rolleyes:

PS Reality sometimes hurts !

I think it was great that the retirement village you reside at were able to arrange for a group outing. :cool:

Koach you are a tool that is full of unsubstantiated crap, any assessment of any coach in this competition from you should be seen as s**t talk!

Now before you retort and plead the self defence card, you are a person of no credibility that gets on this forum and takes pot shots at people about there coaching ability from behind a computer.:eek:

But the funny thing is, you don't coach and yet this is coming from a person that does not have a coaching job and is bitter that no one will give him a job.:D

Maybe you should question yourself as to why no one would give you a job before you start on any coaches in this competition.

Koach, we have read your posts and I believe like most that the reason you do not have a job is because you just can't coach.:rolleyes:

PS Reality sometimes hurts !

Simple good choice of name!! Now follow what i say i will slow it down for you are you ready?????
Here goes 1 I Did Not apply for a coaching position this year ok!!! Now that we have that out of the way.
2 As a Coach i have been to the top so i must of been ok
3 are you a Coach? if so why are you so insecure?
4 you dont have to read my posts
5 i dont see you putting anything into this forum besides bagging as you claim i do so what does that make you bright spark?
6 I Dont need your approval i am at ease with myself
7 If i wanted a Coaching job next year i am sure i would get one somewhere
8 were you born stupid or is it the only way you get attention?
9 unless you can add to this forum with your footy wit dont bother with your dribble.
10 is your brain hurting? i thought so because you dont have one:D

Simple good choice of name!! Now follow what i say i will slow it down for you are you ready?????

Here goes
1 I Did Not apply for a coaching position this year ok!!! Now that we have that out of the way.
Too Old or Not old enough
2 As a Coach i have been to the top so i must of been ok-
Keep telling yourself this it may one day come true
3 are you a Coach? if so why are you so insecure?
No, but if I was I would not be worried about your credentials ( How would you go trying to type a resume )
4 you dont have to read my posts
I believe you are leaving so Yeh I won't have to read them again.
5 i dont see you putting anything into this forum besides bagging as you claim i do so what does that make you bright spark?
What comes around goes around you throw the crap it always comes back at you.
6 I Dont need your approval i am at ease with myself
I don'y care what you do with yourself
7 If i wanted a Coaching job next year i am sure i would get one somewhere
HA HA HA
8 were you born stupid or is it the only way you get attention?
I'm not the one on the forum claiming to be something I'm not so who is the stupid one!
9 unless you can add to this forum with your footy wit dont bother with your dribble.
Koach we have had to read your s**t and none of us are any better for having read your posts
10 is your brain hurting? i thought so because you dont have one:D
Oh my god you are not all there are you!

Definition of THE KOACH = A lonely person who gets on forums and pretends to be something he/she is not. Someone who's life has passed them by and feel the need to get personal gratification by telling people how great they are when they have achieved nothing in life. :p:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back