Wimmera Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horsham United under 17s beat the undefeated Ararat. Finally got it together.:thumbsu:

Yeah but as it said ararat missing star players. Have them and united would have beenbeatin comfortably

I must admit we would have lost but... not by as much. We had our FF out and our ruck. Then a few other players who should have played other then the younger kids.
hey i just made a new thread for the under 17's of this league
so perhaps start using that instead of this one, alot of people come on to find and discuss Senior and reserve information.
Now that i've isolated them, its will be easier for those who want to discuss under 17 football to track discussion, perhaps save others that arent interested from getting confused, most other leagues have it and it seems to work well.

Nhill look to have a lost young jayden alexander to east point, sick of the travel i think now he's living in ballarat however they have regained the services of there 2007 Best an Fairest Jarryd Graham which is the biggest inclusion for them all yr.
Ben Fritsch wont be lining up against the saints though due to north ballarat selection.

Things still not looking great for the tigers in 08.

Jarryd Graham's aspirations of playing in the SANFL obviously didnt go according to plan???

Just saw on the transfer list that Wayne Schultz was cleared back to play at Nhill. Does anyone at Nhill know if he'll be pulling on the boots for the Tiges anytime soon?
Well i doubt it now he was in Port Melbournes best on the weekend for the seniors so yeah i dunno he aspires to play for them when or if he isnt playing at port, he is a Nhill boy originally good to see his loyalty to a club he hasnt played at for at least 12yrs.
He was keen to play a full H & A season for them this year but i think wanted to have another crack at the VFL. Dont rule him out for 09 though.

Well i doubt it now he was in Port Melbournes best on the weekend for the seniors so yeah i dunno he aspires to play for them when or if he isnt playing at port, he is a Nhill boy originally good to see his loyalty to a club he hasnt played at for at least 12yrs.
He was keen to play a full H & A season for them this year but i think wanted to have another crack at the VFL. Dont rule him out for 09 though.

Wayne will be playing for nhill against ararat after this weeks interleague. VFL have State league bye that round

So whats the go with ararat this year? Sitting pretty in the 5? You wouldnt think they would be any stronger than last year? I know that they have some very talented young players but they would have 5 or 6 players each week who shouldnt be playing seniors in WFL? They must have jelled well as a team. Well done to Scott

Wayne will be playing for nhill against ararat after this weeks interleague. VFL have State league bye that round
So what are the chances that the Nhill Boys all come home next year and have a proper crack at the flag then? Sounds like Wayneo is keen, what about all the other boys? Would be great to see Nhill back up near the top!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not good news for united by the sounds of things , josh mibus breakin his face today and young star jono lovel suffering another sickening blow with breaking his left leg last night pissed riding a motor bike last night !!! not sure how bad mibus is but lovel will mis a long time as i was there and was not pretty !!!! very sad as he has been in blistering form this year !!!!

not good news for united by the sounds of things , josh mibus breakin his face today and young star jono lovel suffering another sickening blow with breaking his left leg last night pissed riding a motor bike last night !!! not sure how bad mibus is but lovel will mis a long time as i was there and was not pretty !!!! very sad as he has been in blistering form this year !!!!

only half your story right and thats about Mibo, Eddie Booker had a fall off his motor bike and will miss a couple of weeks no broken leg for Jono don't know where you get ya info from but not right

the ararat under 17's had 5 of their top top 10 players out, and probably couldnt have played any worse. so i wouldnt be takng much out of that game

Sooky Sooky Bubba - Well as some other Ararat watcher said those 5 players are all playing in the ones. I heard United did it with four of their top 10 out, one of the others playing on one leg and a handful of little kids just out of Under14's! So good on the U17 Diggers who beat the premiers of the last two years (and who get by each year by taking all the top age players from local surrounding leagues to make them competitive). If The U17 Diggers keep going well they should play finals which is a credit to the boys. Keep an eye on Nhill U17 for the flag this year

the nhill u/17's will go very close to the falg this year. with the likes of ben marra, ricky scott and marty duffty leading the way for the year. mibo is the unluckiest man to run into an umpire and suffer such horrific injuries.

Just saw on the transfer list that Wayne Schultz was cleared back to play at Nhill. Does anyone at Nhill know if he'll be pulling on the boots for the Tiges anytime soon?
Wayne is playing for nhill on the weekend versus ararat as the vfl has the bye for the state game. he is also keen to play a few more games throughout the year vfl permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back