Endless Summer of Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also one period of yesterday we scored 70 runs in just over 10 overs when Stokes and Woakes were bowling - that was bloody thrilling in the context of this match!

OK, my thoughts on this

Labs...we need to find a spot for this guy when Smith comes back in, don't care who gets the arse but geez, the way he is playing ( not dumb) reminds me a little of Kallis. If it was me, I'd put Khawaja up to open, though I'd have no problem kicking Wade out, he isn't the answer.

Nearly 200 in front, pitch is seaming...and spinning, hate to chase much on this wicket. If we can eek out another 150 we will get over the line...and...

If we do, the Ashes are ours and that means Root, the bump catch claiming campaigner will have to resign the captaincy. People gave me crap last Ashes when I called him weak for not coming out to bat because it was too hot but he is generally a s**t bloke who deserves to be called a weak campaigner

OK, my thoughts on this
Labs...we need to find a spot for this guy when Smith comes back in, don't care who gets the arse but geez, the way he is playing ( not dumb) reminds me a little of Kallis. If it was me, I'd put Khawaja up to open, though I'd have no problem kicking Wade out, he isn't the answer.

Nearly 200 in front, pitch is seaming...and spinning, hate to chase much on this wicket. If we can eek out another 150 we will get over the line...and...

If we do, the Ashes are ours and that means Root, the bump catch claiming campaigner will have to resign the captaincy. People gave me crap last Ashes when I called him weak for not coming out to bat because it was too hot but he is generally a s**t bloke who deserves to be called a weak campaigner
Harris and Khawaja OUT, Smith and Burns IN.

I mean, I am happy for Warner to be out of the team, just can't forgive him
No chance, Langer wants to have man babies with Warner.

I wouldn't mind seeing Labber open the batting. He's basically coming in after not many anyway and he seems to have a real fight about him. Too many lefties too

No chance, Langer wants to have man babies with Warner.

I wouldn't mind seeing Labber open the batting. He's basically coming in after not many anyway and he seems to have a real fight about him. Too many lefties too

If Langer was keen on changing the culture, that would have meant no Warner. Instructing another player to bring sandpaper on the field...what a campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trav was back in the pavilion by the time his bat came down. Must've been a good tea

If Langer was keen on changing the culture, that would have meant no Warner. Instructing another player to bring sandpaper on the field...what a campaigner
Langer wasn't coach when this happened
You think maybe there's been a few long chats between then and now
Dumbest post

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

OK, my thoughts on this

Better post
Let's hope we finish it off
England's behaviour has been ordinary

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back