Wooden spoon who? Y'all FUXXIN with WEST COAST... aka CHESS COAST (Tha Best Coast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Always Ballin

Social Activist. Freedom Fighter. Feminist.
Jan 11, 2015
Main Forum Poster
AFL Club
West Coast
Drop it like it's hawt!

Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! click click

515ac0c4415f5e1727585a659583113b.gif

How many holes has Bevo made in the box today? You should get paid well for an all nighter.
Luke Beveridge probably went to punch the wall, and missed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart WC.
Force north to make decision on Harley and if clarko is cunning he will pass.
WC get Harley and look like his savior
Norths can have him, he didn't want to come and probably would of only done his 2 years and run back home to mummy in Victoria, I mean what is it with all these Victorian "Mummy's Boys" ? running home from GWS and Gold Coast like they can't survive on their own. Curtis is going to have bigger upside and will not run back home after 2 years.

Norths can have him, he didn't want to come and probably would of only done his 2 years and run back home to mummy in Victoria, I mean what is it with all these Victorian "Mummy's Boys" ? running home from GWS and Gold Coast like they can't survive on their own. Curtis is going to have bigger upside and will not run back home after 2 years.
You could have traded that pick for multiple first round picks.

You could have traded that pick for multiple first round picks.
Listen, today was all about saving Simmo's job for the Victorian Media, over here he is rock solid. Its only the Victorian "Influencers" Media trying to get Coaches sacked, really who listens to Caro and Kane Cornes anyway ? Maybe Gold Coast but not "WE"!

Why don't you just draft WA talent then? A whole state and only 2 teams. No go home factor. You campaigners are really ******* thick not to have just made a quasi state side by now like you were gifted in the 90s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back