would you like to play in a night final

Remove this Banner Ad

mattypsafc13

Debutant
Jun 22, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
just curious on thoughts to playing night finals. The wrfl is having 1 this yr and it has started a massive for and against for the idea. Forgive me for my ignorance as im not sure if u have done it before, but if it has been done before how did it go if not would you be interested in playing in 1

have played night footy before and it was pretty good at the start of the season not sure how it would go in the colder months have never played a night final would be interesting not sure if it would work though

I'd like to try a night game, especially considering how warm it gets here in Qld, I'll have to hit up our club pres to ask for one. Not a final, but a home and away game early in the year would be nice.

I'd like to try a night game, especially considering how warm it gets here in Qld, I'll have to hit up our club pres to ask for one. Not a final, but a home and away game early in the year would be nice.

We haven't had a night game for about 5 years, but would personally like to have one next year (or a twilight game, 5:30 start). I think cost is the issue with the Cricket Grounds, and no-one from Rocky wants to play at night against Gladstone and get home at about 11PM (and their lights are geared for the world game anyway).

Would love to have the opportunity to play in some night games... I'm guessing either early in the season when the nights are still warm or in the finals when conditions are a bit warmer... definitely not in the middle of winter...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back