Yore club’s highlights according to an oppo supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

End of the year, time to see how your club is actually remembered by oppo supporters. Obviously you are thinking of the premierships and fanfare when you think of your club, others don’t really remember those things and hold your club totally differently.

In no particular order I’ll start with Adelaide. I think just about every oppo fan will think this:

Of course, the second thing that comes to mind is the Collective Mind debacle

closely related to that is this:

IMG_7992.jpeg

Finally, for now, what an advertising campaign they have been for these:

IMG_7993.jpeg

B is for Brisbane. And Bears.
When I first got into this AFL malarkey they were regarded as a powerhouse, they had the right blend of of raw power and silky skills and I didn't much like the idea of checking the result of a 🐈-🐨 game.
Now I'm glad they've taken over Geelong's role of making Finals then ******* it up

B is for Brisbane. And Bears.
When I first got into this AFL malarkey they were regarded as a powerhouse, they had the right blend of of raw power and silky skills and I didn't much like the idea of checking the result of a 🐈-🐨 game.
Now I'm glad they've taken over Geelong's role of making Finals then ******* it up
I was thinking we could just deal with Gold Coast next, who are basically the replacement of the koalas.

I wonder if there are any bay folk that Gold Coast actually?

And, there is an obvious Girlong link also. I still think most of us think of Ablett when we think of GC. You also may think of the K.Hunt and the time he kicked the goal against Richmond after the siren

IMG_7999.jpeg

Then you have everyone’s second favourite coach of all time, which probably makes you ultimately think of stopping by the bakery for a meat pie:

(Here’s the only photo I found of Ablett and Dew together)

IMG_8002.jpeg

Apart from that, I got nothing.

I was thinking we could just deal with Gold Coast next, who are basically the replacement of the koalas.

I wonder if there are any bay folk that Gold Coast actually?

And, there is an obvious Girlong link also. I still think most of us think of Ablett when we think of GC. You also may think of the K.Hunt and the time he kicked the goal against Richmond after the siren

View attachment 1877821

Then you have everyone’s second favourite coach of all time, which probably makes you ultimately think of stopping by the bakery for a meat pie:

(Here’s the only photo I found of Ablett and Dew together)

View attachment 1877822

Apart from that, I got nothing.

Onslow.gif.eb045d887f476ef8489c493ec22686b4.gif

A post admitting failed thread by the OP ???

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C - Collingwood, aka Geelong's finals fodder. Without us they'd be The Most Successful Club this Century, and without them we wouldn't be The Most Successful Club this Century. Alas they aren't, we are, and may we continue to cuck them when it matters for many years into the future.

Merry Christmas.

e802663d742257495b12a1c2ac60291a

Remove this Banner Ad

Back