80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Played Kingston Heath late last Sunday afternoon with retro gear (MagGregor Muirfield 20th anniversary blades, Cleveland Classic persimmon woods, old Titleist balatas etc).

So much fun to play with this old gear on such a classic firm, bouncy course. The Heath looking fantastic despite greens being cored a couple of weeks back. Re-done 19th hole a big improvement on the old one. They are always making smart decisions to improve their course down there.

Have been blessed with golf this summer holiday period. Played at about 8 new tracks, multiple times per week, game improving and re-connected with some old acquaintances over it. Just really enjoying myself.
Where do you play

Have been blessed with golf this summer holiday period. Played at about 8 new tracks, multiple times per week, game improving and re-connected with some old acquaintances over it. Just really enjoying myself.

That's what golf's about mate! Well, life too really (aside from working to put food on the table and a roof over ones head)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve had a horror start to the year, car went in for a service and $2400 later it’s back, my phone s**t itself so had to get another but worse still I’ve managed 2 rounds due to being busy. Driver shaft snapped on first one, hybrid in the next. They must have been knocked around in the car or something.
I had to use an old driver i’ve had put away for a few years (got the maximum length shaft) and hit it dead straight and long.
He might have worked his way back into the rotation!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back