80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Went out 1.1 strokes overnight without playing a round. How has the new handicap system effected everyone else?

Yep new handicap system is in.

From what i gather they have gotten rid of the .93% handicap multiplier. Also the scratch rating will now be worked into your daily, So if you play on a course that has a scratch rating over par you get those strokes added onto your Daily.

For instance, My handicap was 13.2 its now 14.3.

My home course has a scratch rating of 72 (par 70) so i will now be playing off 17 Daily. 15 + 2 for the scratch. Usually i play of 14

Its supposed to make 36 points shooting your cap no matter what course you play on.

32 points used to be a cap round out here.

Went out 1.1 strokes overnight without playing a round. How has the new handicap system effected everyone else?

Yep new handicap system is in.

From what i gather they have gotten rid of the .93% handicap multiplier. Also the scratch rating will now be worked into your daily, So if you play on a course that has a scratch rating over par you get those strokes added onto your Daily.

What butty said.

everyone goes out.

Playing minor havoc with our club champs this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went out from 6.9 to 9.3.

Mainly due to having so few HC cards on the system. Only just became a member at a club.

Hopefully the rain holds off til arvo tomorrow.
Had an interesting year so far the shaft snapped on my driver a few weeks ago, then on a hybrid the next round. They must have been knocked around in the back of the Ute or something? No idea.
But as a result I had to pull my old driver out of retirement, the old cobra long Tom with the maximum length shaft.
I had to put him away about 3-4 years ago because he was being naughty, but * he’s been a good boy and is really working hard to stay in the bag whilst the other gets fixed. I think he’s in!
Putter is good now too thank God, playing well touch wood.

Long Tom being a very good boy! Just missed too many birdie putts and ****ed a few holes 3 doubles and a triple in an 82.
What could have been!

For instance, My handicap was 13.2 its now 14.3.

My home course has a scratch rating of 72 (par 70) so i will now be playing off 17 Daily. 15 + 2 for the scratch. Usually i play of 14

Its supposed to make 36 points shooting your cap no matter what course you play on.

32 points used to be a cap round out here.
You’ll play off 16. The 0.93 will be applied to the 15 instead and then they’ll add two to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back