80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Don't beat yourself up about the 10 footers. Pretty sure the PGA average for putts from that distance is less than 50%
I don't. They were all good putts that went straight, just slight misreads. All missed by less than half a ball. In all had 7 putts around that distance and made 2. Knock in 2 more and I shoot par for 9 holes. Some days they all go in.

How's Royal PW these days? It's the course I learnt to play on.
In really good Nick. Greens had been cored recently and were playing slow and I just couldn't account for the slowness.

Ducked out at around 3:30 today to get some golf in. Often I'll just play by myself so I can drop a few balls if the course is quiet but today I was stuck between a group of 3 and 4. I ended up joining up with the group of 3 ahead of me and glad I did. Made my first ever eagle today. Par 5 went driver, hybrid and wedge was one bounce in.

Ducked out at around 3:30 today to get some golf in. Often I'll just play by myself so I can drop a few balls if the course is quiet but today I was stuck between a group of 3 and 4. I ended up joining up with the group of 3 ahead of me and glad I did. Made my first ever eagle today. Par 5 went driver, hybrid and wedge was one bounce in.
Congrats!

I’m pretty sure that I heard that the 10 footers are virtually a waste of time practicing so as to make consistently.
Wrong

Should always practice length putting.
Pace is key to not 3 putting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s this lunatic out maintaining the course in the midst of all the wild weather this morning. If you’re outside of Melbourne you might be unaware but the wind and weather has wreaked havoc here this morning. Madness being out there

Attachments

• B4C0A716-5B05-4232-8927-43E87FFB665A.jpeg
    B4C0A716-5B05-4232-8927-43E87FFB665A.jpeg
    827.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
How’s this lunatic out maintaining the course in the midst of all the wild weather this morning. If you’re outside of Melbourne you might be unaware but the wind and weather has reaped havoc here this morning. Madness being out there
hahaa gotta do whatchya gotta do!

Wrong

Should always practice length putting.
Pace is key to not 3 putting
Yep and getting to the hole!
For one I’ve still never seen a short putt go in! And how much easier is it when you see the line once a putt goes past! Downhill or not give me a putt that has gone past the hole every time.

Played St Andrews (AUSTRALIA to clarify this) this morning. 4th group off, and fantastic conditions. Wind got up late but overall was a great day out there.

First hole, lost ball, triple bogey followed by bogey and then another triple. OH BOY.

Came home from there and put together some great shots for myself with how rusty I am.

90 with 39 points off 23 adjusted handicap. Finished 18 with a nice 25 footer for birdie.

LOVE GOLF AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back