Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k I'm man enough. I will remove the word attack and replace it with "questioned his credibility" but suggesting he had a conflict of interest when you had no idea.
I respect that this forum is for public opinion but post about a topic you have knowledge about don't just fly by the seat of your pants.
Can you clear something up for me you did say that the league president had a conflict interest didn't you? And Keith Robertson is still the league president isn't he? If not who were you talking about?:confused:

Give up on this conflict of interest rubbish. Guess what... all of the leagues office bearers have always come from clubs within the league. It the way things work. The President, Vice President, Tresuary, ect all come from league clubs. Wake up sunshine, this ain't Wall Street.

Sorry? what for? For asking a question that you have so deeply answered for all of us. As for use on the word attack, you might want to take off your coke bottle glasses and re read the thread. Not once was there an attack on keith.
now you say sorry!

Is'nt it ironic that someone who refers to other people having their head up their a_se, and who quite obviously has his own head way up his a_se, has a username of Littlebitoleverage. How about you use some.

Nth Bendigo 15.14-104 def. Mt Pleasant 8.13-61

Colbinabbin 14.16-100 def. Heathcote 12.7-79

White Hills 10.10-70 def. by Elmore 24.21-165

Huntly 5.5-35 def. by LBU 25.13-163

good game to watch saints give up 7 goal lead with half a dozen players out,
wouldnt think colbo are home yet , good side though definately the benchmark so far

Fanto heard the Saints were gonna get Linda Lovelace down to the club so she could teach them how not to choke on the big ones:D

Fantom:thumbsu:

wouldnt think colbo are home yet , good side though definately the benchmark so far

apart from anderson, ring and waters, who were the other players out mudwump? Heathcote should be very confident knowing that these guys are due to come back.
Elmore very good yesterday, clinical, very disciplined and ryan wiese in the twos... got the depth this year the bloods. Dont discard yet.

apart from anderson, ring and waters, who were the other players out mudwump? Heathcote should be very confident knowing that these guys are due to come back.
Elmore very good yesterday, clinical, very disciplined and ryan wiese in the twos... got the depth this year the bloods. Dont discard yet.

Anderson Ring Waters & Jess,I must confess i went away from Colb shattered being 7Goals up at Half time and then going down by 20 points,to make things worse Heathcote only won 1 quarter the 2nd.I take my hat to Colbo your now red hot favourites for the flag:thumbsu:
Lets hope Heathcote can get all their players fit for the finals

Im sick to death of people making excuses for heathcote when they get beat. Whinging about blokes being out. Just admit that you are not the best team regardless of whos in or out. Nobody else complains on here about injuries...... Im still sticking with Colbo and Elmore..... Id question the fitness of a side giving up a lead like that:confused:

Anderson Ring Waters & Jess,I must confess i went away from Colb shattered being 7Goals up at Half time and then going down by 20 points,to make things worse Heathcote only won 1 quarter the 2nd.I take my hat to Colbo your now red hot favourites for the flag:thumbsu:
Lets hope Heathcote can get all their players fit for the finals

A couple of points to make

Are Heathcote questionable on a large ground as they have big bodies but have been outrun by Colbo twice now? At Heathcote earlier in the year the game was played through the corridor for both sides whereas Colbo went wider and ran on their ground?

Is Meldrum re-signed for next year or wont be back? Good player and leader and in country footy hard to get both. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of points to make

Are Heathcote questionable on a large ground as they have big bodies but have been outrun by Colbo twice now? At Heathcote earlier in the year the game was played through the corridor for both sides whereas Colbo went wider and ran on their ground?

Is Meldrum re-signed for next year or wont be back? Good player and leader and in country footy hard to get both. :thumbsu:

You didn't mention Harley. He is co-coach with Meldrum. I notice he didn't get in the best on Saturday. Does he struggle against the better sides? Outside player?

You didn't mention Harley. He is co-coach with Meldrum. I notice he didn't get in the best on Saturday. Does he struggle against the better sides? Outside player?

Meldrum was not in the best either.. Would you say he struggles against better sides or is an outside player?? Harley in the best most weeks regardless of opposition and for a bloke of his build puts his head over the ball as much as anyone.

Harley played well against Colbo at Heathcote first round. Was in best players. Wouldnt call him an outside player as trys to mark against the ruckman and key forwards. Judgement might be questionable but goes alright 1 on 1.

I have heard Meldrum speaking during and before games and he seems to do most of this. Does Harley do training throughout the week? Is this the split?

According to a very astute saints follower and rub down extraordinaire, the saints are gone. Cant run out games coz half of em dont front tuesday or are too worried about sneaking over to Yea for sunday sessions.

Few in the RDFL think Meldrum might return to Macedon in 2010.

According to a very astute saints follower and rub down extraordinaire, the saints are gone. Cant run out games coz half of em dont front tuesday or are too worried about sneaking over to Yea for sunday sessions.

Bit early to write Heathcote off.
One bad game doesnt mean you are gone for the year. I still think 3 teams are in it to win the flag, Colbo, Elmore and Heathcote.
All the LBU supporters will jump on this but they dont win the games they have to and seem to have injury worries still. Baker could be called "honeymoon" as he is in and out ALOT. I am told its a knee issue? and harder grounds come finals wont help but he has to play if LBU are to cause any upsets.

Not much on at the lolly factory,You would be better of keep licking the mint leaves to make the sugar stick to them than writing that rubbish old MATE:DOr was it Doona who wrote that rubbish;)

Im sick to death of people making excuses for heathcote when they get beat. Whinging about blokes being out. Just admit that you are not the best team regardless of whos in or out. Nobody else complains on here about injuries...... Im still sticking with Colbo and Elmore..... Id question the fitness of a side giving up a lead like that:confused:
For the first time ever i agree with you well said. Now here is how the odds should resemble. COLBO - $ 1.70 H'COTE -$3.25 ELMORE - $ 3.80 L.B.U - $ 6.00.and no im not taking bets.

Not much on at the lolly factory,You would be better of keep licking the mint leaves to make the sugar stick to them than writing that rubbish old MATE:DOr was it Doona who wrote that rubbish;)

PI$$ of Ump wasn't even about today :mad: think I got more on me plate at the moment than to be worrying too much about what your mob is up to

Watched the Colbo-H'cote game on Saturday. First quarter was tight with Colbo's bad kicking for goal countered by a 9 to 1 free kick count in their favour.
Obviously second was all H'cote. Seemed that they were doing what works best for them, down the corridor to Meldrum (who was on fire)and/or Featherstone. Couple of telling injuries, with Condon going down with a hammy the most significant, and C.Anderson with back.
Colbo really got going third quarter, all credit to them. Any ball that went past H'cote half forward line was generally too wide, or turned over. Not good enough for half backs to kick indiscriminately but pressure from Colbo was felt, and H'cote paid dearly for it. Harley and Nielsen injured in last quarter.
Good win for Colbo. They would have been glad to get away with it. For those on this thread who write off H'cote, do a comparison with the record of other teams in the HDFL against Colbo season 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back