Kennett Speaks the Truth

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
HAWTHORN Football Club president Jeff Kennett has questioned Mark Thompson's character and branded Essendon coach James Hird "arrogant" over the former Geelong coach's controversial return to Windy Hill.

Full story here

If an idiot calls you stupid, you know you're down the lower end of the intelligence scale.

Likewise, if JK calls you arrogant then you just know you're just plain up yourself.

There really is no positive way to describe the way Essendon have put this together.

Of all the opinions circulating on this, none is less relevant or interesting than Kennett's. Yapping away on every issue; it's yawnful, tiresome, megalomania.

Of all the opinions circulating on this, none is less relevant or interesting than Kennett's. Yapping away on every issue; it's yawnful, tiresome, megalomania.

But you don't deny it. Nice deflection attempt. :eek:

Didn't read it, tbh

Jeff upset somebody else is in the headlines, you all know the drill.

the main thing that will define the Bombers is how Essendon go under Hird.Its clear now that the Essendon club disintegrate under any media spotlight and have their coterie groups running the club.

If/When Hird's bomber's start to fail, whether it be next season or the one after,the media spotlight is going to be huge.Normally the media would give a new coach a bit of grace.I don't think this is going to be the case with James.

No really just the thread title had me PMSL. Jeff and truth are at opposite ends of the multiverse. He's a media **** who will use any issue at all to get his ugly mug in front of the cameras. Never got over not being premier anymore - a sad has been like a faded silver screen actress of years ago, willing to do anything for a little media attention.

It's no different to any other coach, Buckley will be the same. Both will be coaching beyond Clarkson.

Think I'm deflecting again...hang on:

Have now read the puff piece and respectfully suggest to Jeffrey that if reputation is the most important thing, he has failed at life.

LOL at The OP admitting his own club is stupid and run by the idiot. This is an admission that he and other Hawthorn supporters are idiots right???

If a monkey throws enough faeces it will eventually hit something. Kennett is a media whore and most of his comments are not worth bothering with. But he is right that Bomber Thompson has hurt his reputation. I just don't think Bomber cares.... Essendon still have their potato-farm list and farmer Hird and farmer Thompson have a lot of work to do.

You should read the OP. Nobody denies Jeffs an idiot and an arrogant ass, but if youre being put down by him for the same things, as Tird and co. are, then you know you must be a bottom feeder. I mean seriously, is there any leadership at that club? Evans? Liar. Robson? Dithering fool. Tird? Hardly covered in glory since denying he even wanted to coach the joint. And now "to burnt out to coach anymore" Thompson. I can see books coming out about this like "How Not To Run An AFL Club - A Study of The Essendon FC" and "PR disasters - Essendon FC Circa 2010"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at The OP admitting his own club is stupid and run by the idiot. This is an admission that he and other Hawthorn supporters are idiots right???

Full story here

If an idiot calls you stupid, you know you're down the lower end of the intelligence scale. Start of analogy.

Likewise, if JK calls you arrogant then you just know you're just plain up yourself.Completion of analogy.

There really is no positive way to describe the way Essendon have put this together.

Learn to comprehend English, buddy. Dymwit by name...........:eek:

Learn to comprehend English, buddy. Dymwit by name...........:eek:

You seriously are a moron Bayer :eek:. If Jeff Kennett is realted to the things they call the person Kennett is talking about then obviously it is reasonable to assume the writer feels much the same way about Kennett as he does Hird. Therefore your club is being run by a nuffy and Hawthorn is a stupid club.

You seriously are a moron Bayer :eek:. If Jeff Kennett is realted to the things they call the person Kennett is talking about then obviously it is reasonable to assume the writer feels much the same way about Kennett as he does Hird. Therefore your club is being run by a nuffy and Hawthorn is a stupid club.

Another fail. The OP could have said 'if Billy Brownless tells you you're a fat **** you know you're a bit hefty', but instead chose to use the stupid analogy. Anyone suggesting Kennett is stupid has NFI. The OP implied very clearly that Kennett is arrogant - something nobody would argue with.

Poor dymwit, dropped on his head as a baby....:eek:

Another fail. The OP could have said 'if Billy Brownless tells you you're a fat **** you know you're a bit hefty', but instead chose to use the stupid analogy. Anyone suggesting Kennett is stupid has NFI. The OP implied very clearly that Kennett is arrogant - something nobody would argue with.

Poor dymwit, dropped on his head as a baby....:eek:

Maybe Bayer you need to go back and read literature on English interpretation and that will teach you the reasons behind some interpreting things one way and others interpreting things another way. For someone who has had heavy experience with the law, I can tell you this is a common occurrence and the reason numerous cases come up in courts.

It is reasonable and likely for someone to link the OP analogy and Kennett, as he is the subject of the article. Considering it is a known fact some Hawthorn supporters hate Kennett, it is also reasonable to link what Leather Poisoning was about Kennett and not a standalone statement.

It is funny when Hawthorn supporters try to take the moral highground on spellling, English and education and get shown to be fools :eek:.

Maybe Bayer you need to go back and read literature on English interpretation and that will teach you the reasons behind some interpreting things one way and others interpreting things another way. For someone who has had heavy experience with the law, I can tell you this is a common occurrence and the reason numerous cases come up in courts.

It is reasonable and likely for someone to link the OP analogy and Kennett, as he is the subject of the article. Considering it is a known fact some Hawthorn supporters hate Kennett, it is also reasonable to link what Leather Poisoning was about Kennett and not a standalone statement.

It is funny when Hawthorn supporters try to take the moral highground on spellling, English and education and get shown to be fools :eek:.

As much as I'd rather come to Alan Didak for legal advice than yourself, I can see the legal industry traits in this post of yours - a whole bunch of assertions with no substantial arguments. Fail fail fail. :eek:

For once, Kennett is on the money. Doesn't make him less of a w***er, but LP is right - it takes one to know one.

yep Jeff is an egomaniac.
I thought Thompson was within his rights to go back to EFC as he has alink there from playing days but much to my surprise as a hawk fan JEff has made a very salient point regarding how the general community will view Bomber.

Bomber LIED.

GFC deserved better.

People keep saying he gave GFC 2 flags but last time I looked it says GEELONG on the cup not MArk Thompson. GFC gave him 2 flags not the reverse.

yep Jeff is an egomaniac.
I thought Thompson was within his rights to go back to EFC as he has alink there from playing days but much to my surprise as a hawk fan JEff has made a very salient point regarding how the general community will view Bomber.

Bomber LIED.

GFC deserved better.

People keep saying he gave GFC 2 flags but last time I looked it says GEELONG on the cup not MArk Thompson. GFC gave him 2 flags not the reverse.

Bomber would also do well to remember he was very close to getting the arse after the 2006 season. Geelong gave him yet another chance.

Mark Thompson should also thank Tom Harley. Harley's leadership and some useful father/son selections were the key ingredients to Thompson's success. He became frazzled when the fruit of both these trees dried up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back