GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After reading all the negative posts regarding the mighty hill since our inaugural flag it now turns out it was all crap and order is restored. Grgic is coaching and there are no dramas here.

Since this site is for rumours i thought I'd put another top 5 contender in the spotlight.. 'Rumour' has it that a first year bannockburn recruit made a fair splash at the clubs presentation night embarrassing himself, his probably now ex girlfriend and all of the players. Smashing glasses and throwing bottles in an apparent jealous rage.
So much so, that I have it from a good source that a few senior players have said if he's there next year they wont be. These arent fringe players either!! Maybe the wheels are falling off elsewhere than Bell Post Hill.

After reading all the negative posts regarding the mighty hill since our inaugural flag it now turns out it was all crap and order is restored. Grgic is coaching and there are no dramas here.

Since this site is for rumours i thought I'd put another top 5 contender in the spotlight.. 'Rumour' has it that a first year bannockburn recruit made a fair splash at the clubs presentation night embarrassing himself, his probably now ex girlfriend and all of the players. Smashing glasses and throwing bottles in an apparent jealous rage.
So much so, that I have it from a good source that a few senior players have said if he's there next year they wont be. These arent fringe players either!! Maybe the wheels are falling off elsewhere than Bell Post Hill.

GF BOG Jamie Pile might be on his way to north shore i think? wuld leve a hole in the hills foward line but they shuld be able to cover it?

He is a ripper bloke. Wouldn't be too many that could match his strength and smarts.
Right there he is a ripper bloke,my only concern is his hammy did it in the interleague game and didn't play many more games for the year.You seen what froggy did for north geelong this year murf will tear it up if he can stay fit.;)

wouldn't be too concerned. 1st soft tissue injury. Once he did proper rehab he was back. New guy at a new club, he'll be a like a kid in a candy shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bang that in your cakehole mushy
You were right on that one, are happy to concede this but have read so many things on here that aren't always correct.

It will be interesting to see who they get now. Do you have any inside knowledge of this as well?

You were right on that one, are happy to concede this but have read so many things on here that aren't always correct.

It will be interesting to see who they get now. Do you have any inside knowledge of this as well?

i dont have any inside knowledge but it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to get someone like Royce Vardy. Also Adrian Saltamaccia plays there these days, would he take the job on?

i dont have any inside knowledge but it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to get someone like Royce Vardy. Also Adrian Saltamaccia plays there these days, would he take the job on?

I think salts, doesn't want to do it because he is still coach of the cricket club still!
But Royce would be a good Idea but I’m not sure if he is keen to do it or not! Or the other Hand the mite asks Tom Herriot to do it for only one year while chasing a coach! Time will tell!

I think salts, doesn't want to do it because he is still coach of the cricket club still!
But Royce would be a good Idea but I’m not sure if he is keen to do it or not! Or the other Hand the mite asks Tom Herriot to do it for only one year while chasing a coach! Time will tell!

im pretty sure Harriot is playin for some team in the colac league this season so that counts him out. one of the Gardiners perhaps???

Does the name Grant Booley mean anything to anyone? iv never heard of him but i heard yesterday that he is a leading candidate for the Thomson coaching job. From Melbourne perhaps???

Does the name Grant Booley mean anything to anyone? iv never heard of him but i heard yesterday that he is a leading candidate for the Thomson coaching job. From Melbourne perhaps???
Played 14 games for Thomson 2's this year!

grant booley is a ripper bloke,no need 2 take the piss out of him

havent heard much about winch anakie and nth on here??

east geelong are gona be very strong once again and with the "rumour" that pyle is goin to nth shore i think that will leave a massive hole in bph forward line..

which club are doing the best with recuits? and whos lost blokes

i heard from a good source that diblasio bryant and watts all gone to gfl from nth, any1 else heard this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back