AFLQ state association Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caboolture v Logan - If the big man (bald headed goal kicking machine) plays im tipping the lions in a close one. Going a roughie for this tip.

2's- dont keep an eye on this too much, but if Roaring Uni Lions plays in the left hand pocket our blokes will roll maggies. Buffs to get up over the Roosters in Morro's absence.

So your one of those blokes that doesnt realise that your club is made up of two teams

Hey Holla, interesting predictions! That Semi-Final was an epic battle down at Robina, and we did celebrate very hard (No offence intended, your boys were a worthy adversary on the day. I was running Interchange that day, and I have to say, your I/C man is a great bloke to have a chat!)

I am very interested in the Nambour/Redcliffe game this week. Redcliffe I believe will be a smokey for finals and potential for the Premiership and I am very interested in Nambour aswell, so these two teams clashing so early makes for wonderous curiosity.

I am hoping to be named to play Coomera Reserves this week. A very tough opponent to come up against, but hoping I can play well at least. 2 or 3 touches is more than I can ask :)

Best of luck to all the teams this week, hope you all avoid injuries this week. Footy is back! Ain't it great :)

Hey Holla, interesting predictions! That Semi-Final was an epic battle down at Robina, and we did celebrate very hard (No offence intended, your boys were a worthy adversary on the day. I was running Interchange that day, and I have to say, your I/C man is a great bloke to have a chat!)

Thanks Roaring, yes it was an epic down at Robina and you guys were just too good on the day. The man you are referring to is Les, Life Member and absolute legend at the club. Works his arse off!

Indeed there are some interesting predictions, I wish you guys all the best against Coomera and I will be happy to eat my words if you get up against them!

Caboolture v Logan - If the big man (bald headed goal kicking machine) plays im tipping the lions in a close one. Going a roughie for this tip.

Calamvale v Ipswich- Eagles by 6 goals. My old mate A.Flowers to kick 0.5 for the leopards. haha

Coomera v UQ- As much as I would like to say our boys will get up, I have heard good things about the maggies. On a dry pitch expect our boys to be younger & fitter and run all day. However bigger bodies and experience should see Coomera get up. CHB #7 for Lions BOG after a challenging onslaught from the Buffs last week:D

[U]Beenleigh v Roosters[/U]- Buffs by a very large margin. 10 goals. Less a margin if Lowie can play with his stitches in his head. Take advantage of the $3 Coronas after the match inside Buffs Headquarters.

Redcliffe v Nambour- Nambour by 15 goals. I think everyone about to see how good they are when the results roll in on the website. After hammering the roosters in the wet they will destroy the Tigers. Where is the Tigers big red head fella, has he moved on?

2's- dont keep an eye on this too much, but if Roaring Uni Lions plays in the left hand pocket our blokes will roll maggies. Buffs to get up over the Roosters in Morro's absence.

Will be in for the weekend brent, just a scratch mate, lol and certainly will be taking full advantage of the said $3 coronas thats if theres not another trip to get stitched up after the match!!
Should be a few crackin games this week end,

MORRO, MORRO you there, anyone heard from my good mate MORRO

scanned the net,brought the Herald Sun and even rang all the hospitals around the 'G' to see if they had anyone in there emergency depertment who had thrown themself of the top level of the Great Southern Stand.

Maybe the Buffs get rolled in both grades tomorrow and we may never hear from the great man again.

Come on Buffs please do it for my Great Mate MORRO

Toot Toot

So your one of those blokes that doesnt realise that your club is made up of two teams

You dont stop do you mate? Seriously.:thumbsdown:

Our club actually has 4 teams sunshine, and could quite easily field 6 with our numbers. Difficult to get know any bloke outside the 22 you play with everyweek.

MORRO, MORRO you there, anyone heard from my good mate MORRO

scanned the net,brought the Herald Sun and even rang all the hospitals around the 'G' to see if they had anyone in there emergency depertment who had thrown themself of the top level of the Great Southern Stand.

Maybe the Buffs get rolled in both grades tomorrow and we may never hear from the great man again.

Come on Buffs please do it for my Great Mate MORRO

Toot Toot

That is so ****ing gay....I am not sure if it is your intention, but you are coming across as a complet fu*k wit:eek:

In other news......My spies around the PHC tell me that big Hutchy, the once Buffalo, has not been seen at Surfers and may have pulled the pin. Can anyone from the Buffs confirm is he is returning to Dauth?

That is so ****ing gay....I am not sure if it is your intention, but you are coming across as a complet fu*k wit:eek:

In other news......My spies around the PHC tell me that big Hutchy, the once Buffalo, has not been seen at Surfers and may have pulled the pin. Can anyone from the Buffs confirm is he is returning to Dauth?

One 2 Roo, Like Watto i find a little jealousy in your post. My great mate Morro has alot of love to share, you just need to get to the back of the queue.

Buffs 2011 or anyone out there heard from the great man, He might be in deep discussions with Damien Hardwick on what went wrong.

Loverly photo of My mate Morro in the Albert and Logan paper today boys do yourselfs a favour and get a copy

Toot Toot

One 2 Roo, Like Watto i find a little jealousy in your post. My great mate Morro has alot of love to share, you just need to get to the back of the queue.

Buffs 2011 or anyone out there heard from the great man, He might be in deep discussions with Damien Hardwick on what went wrong.

Loverly photo of My mate Morro in the Albert and Logan paper today boys do yourselfs a favour and get a copy

Toot Toot

I have my copy, two infact. One is getting framed and and going straight to the pool room.

SO any predictions for this weeks games?

Caboolture v Logan
Calamvale v Ipswich
Coomera v UQ
Beenleigh v Roosters
Redcliffe v Nambour

seniors
caboolture just over logan
leopards to outlast ipswich in a tight one
coomera too good for uni
beenleigh to prevail over the chooks
nambour to thump redcliffe

ressies, because i care

caboolture
ipswich , depth is a killer boys
coomera only just
the buffs
nambour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toot Toot

Friend of the great Buffs ressies leader it is ok we have heard from Morro today via facebook status he is well and truly alive and fired up for a buffs double this weekend and I am sure he will be around to watch the 3rds in there second ever game

I think he was actually happy with his young tigers

So please mate of the great man do not friet he will be down at Dauth Park ready to go come tomorrow

One 2 Roo who are you associated with?

And to my knowledge big Hutchy is not on the buff train this year... Morro can give you more details though

Good luck everyone for the weekend!! Be interesting to see results on Sat night!!

roosters down in both grades. Beenleigh much better than Nambour ressies, but Nambour seniors a lot better than Beenleigh seniors, in my opinion.
cant wait to see results.

How'd you rate the griffith Moorooka Seniors today Morro?

Pushed them all the way, which was very pleasing to see.

Hopefully can notch up a few wins this year.

Thoughts Morro?

What were the other results around the grounds?

Hope everyone had little injuries as possible.

UQ Summary - Round 2 2011

UQ seniors couldn't stop the midfield from Coomera today as we succumbed 119 to 29 to the Magpies. Coomera had a midfield that played beautifully today, a forward line that performed brilliantly and a defence that was outstand. All credit to Coomera AFC today, they were good from where I was as the Goal Umpire in the senior grade game :)

Reserves was a tense battle. UQ Battle back and looked to dominate the back end of the game, but Coomera came away with a few quick goals and ended up about 11 points up. I was disappointed with my own game, I stayed off after half time after I jarred my knee into the ground hard. Furthermore missed a shot from about 38- 40 meters out on the angle. Fairly shitty about my connection with the ball. Lesson learned though

Hard day for us. Congratulations Gaz and Coomera boys. Thanks for having us today, see you next time :) Good game

How'd you rate the griffith Moorooka Seniors today Morro?

Pushed them all the way, which was very pleasing to see.

Hopefully can notch up a few wins this year.

Thoughts Morro?

What were the other results around the grounds?

Hope everyone had little injuries as possible.

I was really suprised tbh. You guys have a come a long way in 12 months.

I thought your midfield including your ruckman were dominant for most of the day.

We had about half dozen starting 18 players unavailable, including our ruckman and CHF which might have helped a bit, but you guys will win a few games this season for sure.

I actually think your ressies have improved alot aswell. Can I make a suggestion, Omar(not sure of spelling) would have been a far better option at FB in the seniors than the young fella you had playing there.

Also 26 in the ressies, might want to tell him, if you are going to lose your marbles on the field and try and fight everyone, make sure you dont have 4 goals kicked on you in 4 minutes :D

UQ Summary - Round 2 2011

UQ seniors couldn't stop the midfield from Coomera today as we succumbed 119 to 29 to the Magpies. Coomera had a midfield that played beautifully today, a forward line that performed brilliantly and a defence that was outstand. All credit to Coomera AFC today, they were good from where I was as the Goal Umpire in the senior grade game :)

Reserves was a tense battle. UQ Battle back and looked to dominate the back end of the game, but Coomera came away with a few quick goals and ended up about 11 points up. I was disappointed with my own game, I stayed off after half time after I jarred my knee into the ground hard. Furthermore missed a shot from about 38- 40 meters out on the angle. Fairly shitty about my connection with the ball. Lesson learned though

Hard day for us. Congratulations Gaz and Coomera boys. Thanks for having us today, see you next time :) Good game

Your welcome. The ressies was a great game to watch. Seniors still have some work to do with 4-5 to come back in that were at a wedding. I'm out now with a suspected cracked fibula (My diagnosis) think it is actually a monster corky. im looking forward to playing some quality opposition to see where we are really at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back