North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

No clearances in yet at the Burners, anything to report ?:cool:
Redbacks played Colbinnabin friday night seniors down by about a goal,had a few missing. Congrats to NCFL boys Jordie Hargreaves,Zac May and Jonothan Lanyon on selection in Pioneers squad. Well done.

Redbacks played Colbinnabin friday night seniors down by about a goal,had a few missing. Congrats to NCFL boys Jordie Hargreaves,Zac May and Jonothan Lanyon on selection in Pioneers squad. Well done.

They seem to be keen on zack, he's an overager now. Hope his skills around the ground can develop enough to make it to a higher grade. certainly has the size

Righto you guys, lets get something happening. Must be some practice matches happening by now, let us in on some results. St Arnard played Sandhurst last week i think which u would think Sandhurst would have smashed them?

Righto you guys, lets get something happening. Must be some practice matches happening by now, let us in on some results. St Arnard played Sandhurst last week i think which u would think Sandhurst would have smashed them?

Yeah, 12 goals or something like that. Was literally in awe of the speed they were moving the ball, they're gonna be the big improvers in the BFL this year.

Their new Forward (Symes I think, looked very impressive, and he along with the usual suspects (Jon/Lee Coghlan, Tom McCarthy, and Blair Holmes in particular) were just dynamite.

We took on Eley Park again in a 6 quarter hitout this week, got up. Good Hitout and injury free is all we can ask for, and thankfully this week (unlike last week) we came out injury free.

Next week: Birchip/Watchem play Hepburn, Boort play Woorineen

Demons heading up to Tyntynder on Saturday... Got no other news, Wyche have lost a few big Shad and little Shad have put their clearances in.

Yeah Parks is off to Nyah Nyah West with the old fella.

Joey Coatsworth playing in ruck at this stage. pretty short.

Parker, sounds like the lad goes chasing the coin a bit, what would of he been on at wyche, $600-$700, didn't seem to have a real crack for that kind of coin.
Wedderburn did play colbo but I think morg was being a bit generous, i think 3-4 goals would be more around the mark, colbo were too quick and overlapped well. They will surely go close if the weekend’s game is anything to go by.

Got white hills this week, 2 4 quarter games, Think the redbacks will have most in, maybe 1 or 2 big names out but that’s it.

What’s the update on sporting bet odds?

Also any news on Boort apparently picked up a few? Where are the little parrots from a few years back? Need them getting amongst it.

Lucas Anderson hurt his knee on Saturday, not sure how bad but things didn’t sound promising on Saturday night.

What everyone's Tips for the yr.

McHugh Feeney?
Boort Flag?
St Arnaud most $$$ spent.
Wyche seem to have lost 4 of their best 6 I think, Rick, Hawk, White, Shad, as well as Lourey and Bizzmire. 4 big men and one 2 of the better smalls. Big shoes to fill by Coatsworth and the lads that are coming. Obviously Coatsworth is going to be a gun, Truck who else is coming up? Tommy Keane bringing a mate that looks ok, and apparently there is a fella training in Melbourne ripping up the track, only goes by the name Azz, but sounds like he will be a handy inclusion.

Not much news from the chip, Rolla Koops heading back as well as his slightly uncoordinated friend Lachy Foot. Who else they picked up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wycheproof-Narraport 2.50
Wedderburn 2.65
Boort 6.50
St Arnaud 7.50
Birchip-Watchem 7.50
Charlton 14.00
Donald 26.00

Me Personally, I'd bring Wedderburn in, (lets say, 2.30) Take Wyche out (3.20) Bring Boort in (5) St. Arnaud in (6.50-7) and Take Donald out

Good too see youve finished harvest King, welcome back. Would reckon Boort will be frontrunners for a fair potion of the year until the inevitable happens and Coxs pin drops out,dont discount a big improvement in Charlton and i think Birchip will improve. TOP FOUR Wyche,Boort,Wedderburn,toss up between Charlton and Birchip, Feeney Medal Coatsworth by a street.

Wycheproof-Narraport 2.50
Wedderburn 2.65
Boort 6.50
St Arnaud 7.50
Birchip-Watchem 7.50
Charlton 14.00
Donald 26.00

Me Personally, I'd bring Wedderburn in, (lets say, 2.30) Take Wyche out (3.20) Bring Boort in (5) St. Arnaud in (6.50-7) and Take Donald out
Boort/Wyche 2.50,Burn 4.00,Charlton,Birchip,St. Arnaud 8.00 Donald 500.00

Wyche have lost 7 (White, Allan, Shadbolt, Williams, Hawkins, Parker, Bismire, picked up 3 (Coatsworth, Dixon, Martin)

Wedderburn picked up Rose and McHugh, lost Brown, Postle, and last i heard Chalkley was heading OS.

I fail to see (Given the above) how You can justify putting the reigning premiers out to $4, (Real Answer: You're obviously talking the opposition up, as is the rule of thumb)

Wyche have lost 7 (White, Allan, Shadbolt, Williams, Hawkins, Parker, Bismire, picked up 3 (Coatsworth, Dixon, Martin)

Wedderburn picked up Rose and McHugh, lost Brown, Postle, and last i heard Chalkley was heading OS.

I fail to see (Given the above) how You can justify putting the reigning premiers out to $4, (Real Answer: You're obviously talking the opposition up, as is the rule of thumb)

Some news at last ! Fantastic !:cool:

What about the brick shithouse and t & d rumbold, you also have to count in prestige and t Keane as they missed the g/f.

Been in Thailand mate so not sure of any of the new blokes, will hopefully see them in action on the weekend. 10 days in Thailand was deffinatly not an ideal preseason.

Not sure what Parks was on he did live in Wyche for 2 or so months and played at Nyah the year before Wyche.

Have lost 3 defenders from GF side key defenders dont grow on trees and regardless of how good your forward line/midfield is you aint gonna win every shootout. If you look at the clearance list there isnt one in for the Burn as yet,have lost 5/6 and battled with depth last year,just saying that 4.00 is realistic, if Boorts recruits are half decent will give them good depth and they wont need much to improve on the prelim from last year.

Apparently Ben rose is inglewood bound with David now

Someones gotta keep the world circulating Morg, What'd you get up to over summer, didnt get a chance to see Ian Fox Gould shine with the ball in the cricket granny did ya? Pigeon esque.

Complete dross about Rosey, surely, he played in a practice match no more then a week ago, I dont see why he would change his mind now.

Truck couldnt agree with you more, 10 days in thialand for a frame like yours is not goin to help come round one, lucky your missus is a good sort :thumbsu:

But T & D Rumbold will be huge, whose guna have a punt with jordy now? I think we are all forgetting the baby giraffe, Dec Lourey, apparently he is setting sail for OS so he wont be playing this year either. Thats a lot of height they are loosing.

Praccy match for the Redbacks this weekend against Whitehills.
Wyche got Tyntinder
Who else?:footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back