Remove this Banner Ad

Righto tips for the weekend

NNWU vs LB
KB vs SH
TYN vs CK
WOOR vs TM
BAL vs MALLE

Whats everyones thoughts?

Decided to take a break from making Murphy look good, so I thought I'd drop these tips for Round 1.

NNW d LB - whitey bringing guns apparently.
KB d SH - worth good money to see. Flip of the coin.
TYN d COH - burst the bubble of a few big footy people! See how the kangas shape up
TM d WOOR - TM still have quality, reserves flag and good colts.
MAL d BAL - interested to see make up of the eagles. Will they be in the 5.

Decided to take a break from making Murphy look good, so I thought I'd drop these tips for Round 1.

NNW d LB - whitey bringing guns apparently.
KB d SH - worth good money to see. Flip of the coin.
TYN d COH - burst the bubble of a few big footy people! See how the kangas shape up
TM d WOOR - TM still have quality, reserves flag and good colts.
MAL d BAL - interested to see make up of the eagles. Will they be in the 5.

NNW for me...Could be a long year for Boga! Already looking to 2013 apparently
KB just over Swan Hill
Tyntynder also just against an improved Kangas
Woorinen to quick and classy for TM
Eagles to win by 100 or more..

NNW for me...Could be a long year for Boga! Already looking to 2013 apparently
KB just over Swan Hill
Tyntynder also just against an improved Kangas
Woorinen to quick and classy for TM
Eagles to win by 100 or more..

Geez Louise, footy's back. My tips for round one along with my top five and GF winners are;

Round 1:
Nyah
Swan Hill
Cohuna
Woorinen only just ( maybe TM) as it will take the tigers a game or two to realise that they are any good
Eagles

Top 5
Swan Hill
Kerang
Koondrook
DAYLIGHT
Nyah
Eagles

Swan Hill GF winners

I'll have a go at the top 5,

swan hill
koondrook
kerang
eagles
woorinen

and cohuna 6th

swan hill and koondrook to play off in g/f

Nyah over Boga.
- both clubs will struggle this year
KB over SH.
- Koondrook are sounding like they will be very exciting to watch and Swan Hill are always around the mark with their big guns
Tyntynder over Cohuna
- internally both clubs would be looking to sneak into the finals. Time will tell if either does.
Woora over Tooleybuc
- Recruited some very good footballers and strung a few wins together at the end of last year. Woora have the biggest drawcard in the CMFL this year
Lalbert over Balranald
- Eagles should be fighting for that 5th spot and the Roos will be belted all year

Nyah easy
Swan Hill- only just though
Cohuna
Mallee eagles
Tossing up over woora/Tooley... Can anyone tell me of their new recruits?

Finals
Swan Hill
Koondrook
Kerang
Cohuna
Nyah

League B&F - Troy Coates

Sportsbet odds went up during the week:

Swan Hill 3.50
Woorinen 6.00
Tyntynder 7.00
Nyah 10.00
Cohuna 17.00
Tooleybuc 26.00
Lake Boga 51.00
Kerang 4.00
Koondrook 5.00
Mallee Eagles 12.00
Balranald 26.00

Not too many surprises there I'd assume, most people seem to have SH/Kerang/Koondrook in their top 3, a number of other teams under 15.00 which may surprise a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate have another look- I only said that u had to be realistic that coming from down the bottom to reach top 3 is a massive call... Barham last yr- recruited heavily - 5th. Mallee eagles and nyah didnt make the finals. We've been thru the sh*t like yourself n I don't wish it upon anyone so good on the kangas n it's good for your club and town. But don't get on here n carry on. Unfortunately I'll miss running around on your big park n miss seeing your new look side, but I'll check the scores n hopefully the tigers can keep u at the one win :)

maybe so, but vodafone101 pretty much said we would go nowhere. so i will crow as much as i want. :eek:

Ron says pipe down chachi, you've won one game and your more excited then a squirrel on a trampoline. No one is impressed.

On another note, big win from the mallee eagles, would have to be their biggest win... ever?
And are Woorinen tigers being underestimated? Those rascals must have put their good foot forward. Will this Higgs character be dominant this year?

You stay classy.

How did the 2 coast boys go for Barham, Mathews and brauer?

Made the trip over & watched a very good game of footy. The pressure from both teams was great to watch. Few skills errors but this was simply from the pressure and speed the game was played at. Mathews & brauer were very good, Barhams prized recruits didn't disappoint. I think it was Davis for Swan Hill who went down with what looked like a pretty serious ankle injury. Any reports on how he is?

Made the trip over & watched a very good game of footy. The pressure from both teams was great to watch. Few skills errors but this was simply from the pressure and speed the game was played at. Mathews & brauer were very good, Barhams prized recruits didn't disappoint. I think it was Davis for Swan Hill who went down with what looked like a pretty serious ankle injury. Any reports on how he is?

Brauer started on fire then went cold Mathews was solid had a heap of clearances davies apparently did his achilles.. Hugh foott only played half the game and seemed proppy with what could've been a calf?

The word is Davies has done his achillies and is out for the year. This is a massive blow to Swan Hills flag chances, and Hugh Foott will miss the next 4 or 5 weeks with a calf injury is what I've been told.

The word is Davies has done his achillies and is out for the year. This is a massive blow to Swan Hills flag chances, and Hugh Foott will miss the next 4 or 5 weeks with a calf injury is what I've been told.

Big loss if thatis correct but I seem to remember him having season ending injuries a couple of times over the last couple fo years. We will see I suppose

out of the country at the moment so can anyone let me know whats happened to balranald? has the money has dried up or decided 2 concentrate on their kids 4 a few years?

Money gone, Balranald are done and dusted.

Woorinens new recruits looked the goods on the weekend, Sam Higgs is definantly a star, with Danny Stone also looking good. Lovett was good and did what he had to do but was outdone by Higgs. Will Gunter in the backline also impressive! Will be interesting game this weekend against Cohuna.

Money gone, Balranald are done and dusted.

Woorinens new recruits looked the goods on the weekend, Sam Higgs is definantly a star, with Danny Stone also looking good. Lovett was good and did what he had to do but was outdone by Higgs. Will Gunter in the backline also impressive! Will be interesting game this weekend against Cohuna.

Higgs is my very very early tip for the Jack Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back