Fanboi Art

Remove this Banner Ad

I've sketched out some ideas, none that I'm ready to commit to ink yet.

If you have any suggestions or requests fire away.

I'm really keen on doing Jackson Trengove, Travis Boak, Chad Wingard, or Jasper Pittard but I'm struggling with the whole nickname theme. I don't really want to force it with half arsed ideas.

To be honest I'm struggling with the "Love Boak" concept. My problem is that it will look just like the shoop. Oh * it, I'll persevere and give it a crack, you and him both deserve a little love <3

I like the MAD idea. Was also thinking alfalfa from the little rascals. I also had the idea of putting Jacko in a s**t tonne of gold chains and a Mohawk, but I think my lame-o-meter is broken so I'll sit on those for a bit.

A captain would do;

CBS_LOVEBOAT_001_CLIP1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel compelled to commission a new picture based upon:

newton5.jpg

The Love Boak is beautiful but lets face it the better nickname is Boakasaurus and the drawing awesomeness potential is also a lot higher.

Love your work in this thread Trewth

Ps this isn't a bid for a new nickname, just my take.

I really shouldn't say this, but I'm going to anyway. Re: the TJ-1000 heading.

This picture is clearly modelled after the T-800 series with the metal endoskeleton, not the T-1000, which is the liquid metal Terminator.

I really shouldn't say this, but I'm going to anyway. Re: the TJ-1000 heading.

This picture is clearly modelled after the T-800 series with the metal endoskeleton, not the T-1000, which is the liquid metal Terminator.

Something I'm well aware of, however I felt that 800 didn't have the same ring to it as 1000 did. Also felt it was selling Tom short. We'll just pretend he's the only 1000 model with an endoskeleton, hey? Haha hmmmm. I apologise to James Cameron and co.

Ps I love that you pointed this out!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back