Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh no good, I'm after sizes 14, 16 S

Benefit about being a young kid is that you will find stuff for cheaper but if I were you I'd make purchases in adult sizes (at least a small) because I'm sure you'll regret growing up very fast and not being able to fit into all these great jumpers.

Benefit about being a young kid is that you will find stuff for cheaper but if I were you I'd make purchases in adult sizes (at least a small) because I'm sure you'll regret growing up very fast and not being able to fit into all these great jumpers.
Yeah, don't worry I've got a few jumpers that are too big for me ATM:
- GWS Home short sleeve
- Lindsay Thomas' 2010 PI Brent Harvey 300 games long sleeve
- More to be added after I raid Rebel Sport and the AFL store on boxing day at about 7:30am. :D

Willing to offload:

-2011 WESTERN BULLDOGS JERSEY
-2011 GOLD COAST SUNS JERSEY

Essendon fan if you'd like to tempt me

Have a signed, framed and match-worn 1999 Mark Johnson jumper you may be interested in ($400).

Also have a match-worn and signed 2005 Mark Johnson heritage jumper ($350). View jumper

Both have COA's from the EssendonFC. PM me if anyone is interested.

Have a signed, framed and match-worn 1999 Mark Johnson jumper you may be interested in ($400).

Also have a match-worn and signed 2005 Mark Johnson heritage jumper ($350). View jumper

Both have COA's from the EssendonFC. PM me if anyone is interested.
Also may be interested. Will get back to you sooner or later

Ok. This is what I am after. Would give an arm or a leg. A North Melbourne (Home or away) Nike 1998-2000 jumper. Size 14-Small mens. Willing to pay or trade some stuff I've got for one. PM me if anyone has one or knows of someone who has one. Cheers

Hey guys, if anyone has any Sydney Guernseys that'd like to part with send me a PM. Besides that only other jumped i'd like would be the Australian Internation Rules Guernsey.

Looking for the following;

South-1932.gif

Old school woolen South Melbourne guernsey, few around but many non genuine.

Sydney-Away-2010.gif

2010 Away Guernsey - Hated the guernsey but needs to be added to collection.

Sydney-Heritage-1996.gif

1996 Sydney Heritage Guernsey - Rare and doubt anyone has ever seen.

Sydney-Heritage-2009.gif

2009 Heritage Guernsey - Seen around from time to time.

Sydney-TOTC.gif

2003 Team of the Century Guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll chuck up a few jumpers as I'm after some quick cash for a purchase, PM me if interested.

Port 2002 one off player issue away jumper
(Port wore a training jumper against Collingwood to avoid a clash)
#40 - $90
#35 (Chad Cornes) - $150
c424c514.jpg

dc4db2d1.jpg

Christian Howard 2011 match worn and signed with COA - $70

Picture1044.jpg

Melbourne mis-printed retail - $60
Freo 07 heritage PI - $100
(Others aren't for sale)

untitled9.jpg

Would need cash in the next 2-3 days via bank deposit.
Open to offers on most other jumpers in my collection.

Trent McKenzie 2011 home guernsey, match worn and signed.

Prefer not to sell, would rather swap for something else GC related that I might not have (Got an abundance of Trent McKenzie MW stuff)

If anyone has anything they might swap for, let me know, even if you think it's unders to what i'm offering. You could be surprised

Cheers :)

More then a couple of ripper goals scored in this jumper!

$202.50. Bloody hell when i was in the sydney team shop they had the heritage for sale about 3 months ago
I'm kind of glad I didn't get it for that price, be another one eventually up when it isn't 2 months after a Premiership. Suprised I got the Jude Bolton guernsey for $150.

Hi Guys,
If anyone has any old or current Collingwood jumpers they'd like to sell me or swap with me. Please PM me. Love collecting jumpers and always looking to add to my collection.
Cheers all.

Hi Guys,
If anyone has any old or current Collingwood jumpers they'd like to sell me or swap with me. Please PM me. Love collecting jumpers and always looking to add to my collection.
Cheers all.

What jumpers do you have on offer for a swap?
I have a 2011 Sharrod Wellingham PI i may be intersted in swapping/selling for the right offer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back