Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Beautiful.

I still think your original rising sun design was the best one I've seen. But yes the indigenous one is better than the current home jumper, the shitty GC logo requires some patterning behind it which fulfills that need.

The concern is once GC start to play well, make and win finals they're going to stick with the guernsey out of tradition. The time to change it was probably for this season.

Evans said they had a committee looking into branding last season, not sure wtf happened, I was shocked when they served up the same old crap again this year, with a thin blue stripe added.

I honestly think they won't be able to have a good jumper until they fix their colours. The yellow needs to be more gold or orangey and I think the azure needs to go completely, it's never been a big part of their branding and it just doesn't go well with the other two colours in my opinion.

I honestly think they won't be able to have a good jumper until they fix their colours. The yellow needs to be more gold or orangey and I think the azure needs to go completely, it's never been a big part of their branding and it just doesn't go well with the other two colours in my opinion.

I actually think the colours are pretty good if used correctly, adding a bit of orange so you have a gentle fade from red to yellow might also help. Dump the blue, it's too minor and too close to a copy of the lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks great, better than their current one. I also like how the green isn't that dark one they use, a vibrant green with the purple works well together.

In saying all that, will the afl allow purple shorts? That's likely the issue.
Thanks, I'd like to see Freo return to their tri colours and a lighter purple.

I don't think purple shorts would be allowed but personally I prefer it and it looks better than the white.

Thanks, I'd like to see Freo return to their tri colours and a lighter purple.

I don't think purple shorts would be allowed but personally I prefer it and it looks better than the white.

I also like the logo in the anchor, it makes the anchor look more professional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back