Workshop Rugby Uniform Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2018
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
^ I don't actually go for North.
I don't think there's a thread for this so I thought I'd start one.
I didn't name it "Ideas for 2025" because I'm assuming there will be fewer posts in this one than in the footy one so yeah.

I'll start off

The Broncos jerseys are becoming quite forgettable and they're in need of a classic re-design inspired by their ones from the 80's and 90's

Home

BRONCOS-HOME.png

Away
BRONCOS-AWAY.png

Wests. Not much to say apart from their current one is s**t.

View attachment 1930935

As much as this is a good design, bringing back a design from a pretty bad era of the club (though most eras are pretty bad for the Tigs 😂😂😭😭) I don't think quite works.

Though if they were to return to it, or you could make improvements, I'd drop the design down a little on the chest to allow the top black part some more room to breathe. It would also work better with the logos.

Also sleeve sponsors are now wrong. Sponsor chucked a wobbly and pulled the pin on the sponsorship.

As much as this is a good design, bringing back a design from a pretty bad era of the club (though most eras are pretty bad for the Tigs ) I don't think quite works.

Though if they were to return to it, or you could make improvements, I'd drop the design down a little on the chest to allow the top black part some more room to breathe. It would also work better with the logos.

Also sleeve sponsors are now wrong. Sponsor chucked a wobbly and pulled the pin on the sponsorship.
Didn't even take how the club went during the era of the design, just went for the design itself. Also I should have noticed about the sponsor, I watched the game yesterday haha

Didn't even take how the club went during the era of the design, just went for the design itself. Also I should have noticed about the sponsor, I watched the game yesterday haha

The sponsor thing is really not something people would have really noticed unless they knew what had gone down in the week leading up to the game.

Also Craegus I would love to see your ideal wests kit

Right now I am not against the current designs, well the current designs without the silly fade at the bottom and the little dots around the V's.

These ones I made for my last portfolio are basically what I am happy with for now (of course they have the outdated sponsors, but were also created last year when accurate).

2wMGdX2.jpg

hiajZpA.jpg

Though with the last two years, and possibly this year as well being the worst in the clubs history, I may need to think of something new to start a club refresh out of the period.

The sponsor thing is really not something people would have really noticed unless they knew what had gone down in the week leading up to the game.

Right now I am not against the current designs, well the current designs without the silly fade at the bottom and the little dots around the V's.

These ones I made for my last portfolio are basically what I am happy with for now (of course they have the outdated sponsors, but were also created last year when accurate).

2wMGdX2.jpg

hiajZpA.jpg

Though with the last two years, and possibly this year as well being the worst in the clubs history, I may need to think of something new to start a club refresh out of the period.
Very clean. The first thing I noticed yesterday was the grey gradient down the bottom, which then go into full black shorts which make the jersey look like it's actually faded.

I don't think there's a thread for this so I thought I'd start one.
I didn't name it "Ideas for 2025" because I'm assuming there will be fewer posts in this one than in the footy one so yeah.

I'll start off

The Broncos jerseys are becoming quite forgettable and they're in need of a classic re-design inspired by their ones from the 80's and 90's

Home

View attachment 1930079

Away
View attachment 1930080
Did i just predict the future with this one???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what it is but I despise the Titans. All their jerseys remind me of Hi-5 for some reason. Looks like a franchise made in a boardroom for children.

I wish they’d use one of the older concepts like Chargers or Seagulls.

These look pretty great which is impressive considering you had to work with crap imo.

Was making a NRL Portfolio around a year ago and never finished, here's the designs I was working on:

Brisbane Broncos:
1711177701141.png 1711177726019.png

Canberra Raiders:
1711177764451.png 1711177791244.png 1711177816336.png

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs:
1711177878039.png 1711177905089.png 1711177931221.png

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks:
1711177981197.png 1711178004198.png 1711178042665.png

Gold Coast Titans:
1711178097718.png 1711178121208.png 1711178143678.png

Only got so far with the designs, might come back and finish them off one day 🤷‍♂️

Was making a NRL Portfolio around a year ago and never finished, here's the designs I was working on:

Brisbane Broncos:
View attachment 1937210View attachment 1937211

Canberra Raiders:
View attachment 1937212View attachment 1937213View attachment 1937215

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs:
View attachment 1937217View attachment 1937219View attachment 1937221

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks:
View attachment 1937225View attachment 1937226View attachment 1937227

Gold Coast Titans:
View attachment 1937230View attachment 1937231View attachment 1937232

Only got so far with the designs, might come back and finish them off one day 🤷‍♂️

Clean! Especially the Broncos and Sharks. Would love to see the rest if you get the motivation to go back to it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back