Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue arrested development GIF

Almost need to post this in 2025 already, Lions disappointed with the 2024 kits with the yellow cuffs on the away again, but our kits are still very strong. Here are some simple changes I would make.

View attachment 1870753
That's such a good set! It's good that we went back to blue cuffs on the away again in the end.

Even as a compromise, a white Lion on the alternative would still be epic.

Who would we wear the alternate kit against? Hawthorn? Geelong? North Melbourne? Collingwood?
Thinking any of the traditional opponents from back in the day (so yeah any of the above would work), could use whichever one wasn't a clash depending on being the home or away team. Just would like to see the FFC out and about at some point.

I like the kit but it's in the same boat as the Cheverons and north kit for me, they have kits that better represent their identity and are a good refresh as well, for north the bounding roo and for freo the anchor, and the chevrons are also getting stale
My preference would be for the prison bars or their 1997-2002 AFL away guernsey as their home.

Why wouldn't Port just do the Prison bar Jumper, but the bars in the teal instead of white....

Seems too bloody obvious to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heys Guys,

I wish North Melbourne would go back to the blue-based home jersey they had from 2016 to 2021. It's super clean. It's way better than wearing a white home Jersey with blue shorts. It looks nicer when shorts match with the Guernsey.
Please share your thoughts on this.

View attachment 1904067
Not as traditional and iconic as the current home. Still, not a bad footy kit.

Heys Guys,

I wish North Melbourne would go back to the blue-based home jersey they had from 2016 to 2021. It's super clean. It's way better than wearing a white home Jersey with blue shorts. It looks nicer when shorts match with the Guernsey.

View attachment 1904067

I hate north the club, but I love their white strip with white shorts and the OG bounding roo.
I don’t mind the predominantly blue kit, and it’s great as a dark clash, but it doesn’t look as good as the whiter strip imo.

Heys Guys,

View attachment 1904067

The white base is their traditional home jumper. A lot of people wanted that to return throughout Canterbury’s stint.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heys Guys,

View attachment 1904067
Cool, every North supporter disagrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back