kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
Anyone know if it's possible to buy WA or SA state jumpers? As in the designs they wear in the annual state games....have traveled through the wafl and snafl websites and burley sekem but finding really hard to find anything.

Anyone know if it's possible to buy WA or SA state jumpers? As in the designs they wear in the annual state games....have traveled through the wafl and snafl websites and burley sekem but finding really hard to find anything.
I dont believe they are available as retails.
I have not looked in a long time but I remember the odd SA player issue popping up on eBay and on the footy jumper buys swap and sell pages on FB.

I dont believe they are available as retails.
I have not looked in a long time but I remember the odd SA player issue popping up on eBay and on the footy jumper buys swap and sell pages on FB.
Oh bummer, cheers for your info though. Might hit up burley/sekem via email and see if they have spares about that they'd sell...even if theyre a few years out of date

In the mid to late 2000's, a store in SA called The First Bounce got Sekem merch, which included SANFL guernseys. I was able to secure two state jumpers. Those were signed by the teams of 2006 and 2008. Years later I got my hands on a back up guernsey from the 2012 game and have worn it to games ever since.

I've often enquired with the leagues themselves and have been met with the same reply, that they only get them for the players and that's it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back