Photoshop Photoshop Challenge - Sam Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

Big break since the last challenge, I hope everyone has been keeping their Shoop skills sharp.

Let's try a bit of Sydney on Geelong action from a few weeks back, Sam Reid topping the billing:

sam-reid.jpg

We'll call the deadline strictly Friday midnight.

Winner gets a year's Platinum membership.

Go go go!

From the posting guidelines of this board -

"The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner. If you are not interested in posting in a sensible manner, don’t post here."

In light of this, how are photoshop challenges, which are devoid of any sensible football discussion and purly designed for fun and humour, consistent with this guideline?

Couldn't be bothered spending too much time on it but I liked the concept.

Untitled-6.jpg

"The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner. If you are not interested in posting in a sensible manner, don’t post here."

In light of this, how are photoshop challenges, which are devoid of any sensible football discussion and purly designed for fun and humour, consistent with this guideline?

Ahh no photoshoop skills I take it:rolleyes:

• Admin

Because I am the king and it is good to be the king?

I think a single thread for people to have some fun with images is the least of anyone's worries.

Breaking news: No fun allowed

To annoy spoil sports like yourself.

Its super effective!

ALSO:
Dive.jpg Diveried copy.jpg

Because chief is as much as a dictator as Vlad is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back