Review Vent Tread Post it all in here - Round 11 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit harsh, Spud was putting the ball on the chest with every kick out of the back line. It happened to be a GC player but still, that delivery was superb.

Dont think scotty will be dropping anyone...but I sure hope the board takes a good hard look at if he will be the bloke to take us to a premiership. We have a good squad that will be ready to go the next couple of years.

Brad scott fails to adapt to situations and is far to predictable. He panics when things arent going our way and we will nevrr win a premiership with that mindset.

Find an experienced coach and get rid of scott. Weed out the players that will not take us to a premiership and build for 2016 as our opportunity. Scott will only take us backwards in that time if he is coach

Ontop of this we have young blokes performing in the reserves that cant crack a team that gets done by gc! !!

Greenwood? Gysberts...we could use their inside game...mckenzie? Wood? Kennedy?

Why do we extend blokes like wright, curran, delaney? BRAD SCOTT? where they are noy taking us forward

How is it Scott's fault that your mob's players couldn't take clean possession in wet weather?

Conditions suited Gold Coast far better, not much the Coach can do about that.

Apparently the players were told to man up the loose player back - or at least that's what Lingy said.

If I'm not mistaken, we all heard that BS had given the instruction to man up, yet the players did the same stupid things they'd done all night.
BS wasn't the one dropping the chest marks, or fumbling the handballs. Each time they did that, the GC players applied pressure and forced the turnovers.
This one is fairly and squarely on the players in my view. Pathetic workrate!

I have defended Brad Scott since day one. I can no longer do so. He will not be our coach next year.

Cya Brad.
Unfortunately that isn't going to happen, because this clueless stupid club decided to extent his contract before the ******* season even started. We will continue to stagnate/go backwards with a arrogant poor coach that refuses to lay down the law.

Defecating on the jumper. That's what they did tonight.

The most listless, disgraceful, disgusting, pitiful effort I have ever born witness to.

There was maybe three players who could walk off that field knowing that they gave their all.

Another FIVE F***ING GOAL LEAD that goes down the toilet.

Season done.

The players promise so much, yet can't. F***ing. Deliver.

Are people finally starting to come around? Finally?

For the first time in my memory the NMFC, yes "THE SHINBONERS", have a side that CANNOT play in wet weather pressure conditions.

Don't resort to the usual and single out 2 or 3 players, take some time to watch how our players set up around the ball in comparison to GC and take note of the lack of inflexibility in tactics and team selection.

If Brad really cares about this club he will transfer his contract to head the footy department at years end and we will go and get a proper game day coach.

I have defended Brad Scott since day one. I can no longer do so. He will not be our coach next year.

Cya Brad.

+1

I have defended him here during last season, but after this year and tonight. Not good enough.

Adam Simpson, come on down.

His game plan works for the first quarter then falls to pieces as the opposition begin to change it up and he cannot react to save himself. Get rid of him before it is too late he has completely lost me

That was one of the worst coaching displayes I've ever seen. I'd love to know his philosophy on it and why the $&@" didn't he change things up when GC clearly had the edge with the lose man. I need to hear it to restore my faith in him.

How is it Scott's fault that your mob's players couldn't take clean possession in wet weather?

Conditions suited Gold Coast far better, not much the Coach can do about that.

Excuse me?

Who the **** do you think selected and prepared this list over the past 4 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure he will make a strong statement about how deplorable that was and that was not acceptable and heads will roll.

Translation: no changes!

Ling as been saying all night the players had been directed to man up that loose player. We're carrying too many passengers atm.
Exactly right, if more people were listening then they would have heard the same bloody thing.

If we are front runners, how come every time we got the ball there was no-one forward of it?

And if we are so poor, how come we have played so well most weeks this season?

It's only frustrating to watch games like that one because this team is so much better than they showed this time.

**** the bye week holiday. Get those 22 soft utensils straight back to melbourne and punish each and every god damn one of them. An embarrasment to this great club. Putrid effort.

And before anyone says "go support someone else" i was one of you, but enough of this s**t. How can anyone accept this. I literally feel sick. After all this team has shown, we come out this year and go ten steps back.

Unfortunately that isn't going to happen, because this clueless stupid club decided to extent his contract before the ******* season even started. We will continue to stagnate/go backwards with a arrogant poor coach that refuses to lay down the law.

There is no way in hell there is not a way to break that. There would have to be some kind of goal he has to reach. No finals this year, which I now think is a reality, would be a good start. He has to go.

If I'm not mistaken, we all heard that BS had given the instruction to man up, yet the players did the same stupid things they'd done all night.
BS wasn't the one dropping the chest marks, or fumbling the handballs. Each time they did that, the GC players applied pressure and forced the turnovers.
This one is fairly and squarely on the players in my view. Pathetic workrate!

1) This is a totally incorrect. You must have been watching a match in an alternate universe. We allowed GC to play with a loose man behind the ball all night.

2) Do you think there might be a problem when the players can't or won't carry out instructions after 4 ****ing years?

He can't coach. End of story.

I'd pay double for a smart player. Exciting young team who go missing too frequently and no concept of defensive mids. Coach is not the problem, cattle is - decision making by the good players is terrible.

I didn't think it were possible, but someone has defended him.

He's had four drafts, four pre-seasons and how many selection nights to address these issues?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back