FB: Nick Haynes, Lachlan Keeffe, Connor Idun
HB: Lachie Whitfield, Jack Buckley, Lachie Ash
C: Finn Callaghan, Harry Perryman, Ryan Angwin
HF: Daniel Lloyd, Jake Riccardi, Toby Greene
FF: Xavier O’Halloran, Jesse Hogan, Toby Bedford
RR: Kieren Briggs, Tom Green, Stephen Coniglio

Interchange: Callan Ward, Callum Brown, Harry Himmelberg, Josh Fahey

In: Nick Haynes, Josh Fahey
Out: Brent Daniels (hamstring), Aaron Cadman (omitted)

Emergencies: Aaron Cadman, Cameron Fleeton, Matt Flynn, Harry Rowston
cowards

FWIW, TT is listed as a defender.

2023_AFL_TeamLineUp_IGPost_Rd13.png

Wonder what it means that Howe is the only emergency listed in the VFL team.
Tom "The King" Powell at CHF. Love it.

No LDU no Jy and no Greenwood and still can’t get a gig. Tough for Cunners.
And he’s trying to break into 17th.

Can categorically say none of us got the changes right this week lol - but bloody hell how refreshing to see the coaching staff back in the youth, ey?

Howe has been named in the VFL so either one of Cunnington, Corr and Drury will be sub as we’re taking 25 to Tassie

Might be unpopular, but i'm glad Phoenix wasn't dropped, after 9 tackles, and listening to Ratt's presser, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

Unrewarded running doesn't register a stat, but is an important part of success in the modern game, and he does his fair share, probably needs a few more team mates to do likewise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be unpopular, but i'm glad Phoenix wasn't dropped, after 9 tackles, and listening to Ratt's presser, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

Unrewarded running doesn't register a stat, but is an important part of success in the modern game, and he does his fair share, probably needs a few more team mates to do likewise.
Agree, needs time to find his feet, then see how he will contribute

I must admit I was surprised by the nine tackles. Hope I'm wrong, but to the eye he doesn't quite seem to impact as he should/could.
There was a definite improvement though.

No LDU no Jy and no Greenwood and still can’t get a gig. Tough for Cunners.
And he’s trying to break into 17th.

Can categorically say none of us got the changes right this week lol - but bloody hell how refreshing to see the coaching staff back in the youth, ey?

Howe has been named in the VFL so either one of Cunnington, Corr and Drury will be sub as we’re taking 25 to Tassie
And Kayne Turner can't seem to get back in - I'm surprised to be sitting here!

I would like to double down on the next generation and see Paul Curtis and Powell come in for Greenwood and Jy.

Curtis to go forward and release Zurhaar into more midfield minutes.

10 rotating mids:

Philips
Wardlaw
Shiels
Thomas
Powell
Scott
Tucker
Ford
Sheezel
Zurhaar

They showed they can do it. Keep it going.

Cunners as sub.

Won’t happen though.

Maybe it will! 🤩

The fact they are going to back them in after last week is so exciting.
It will be a decent test for them against the likes of Green, Coniglio, Whitfield, Callaghan, Ash, Ward..

For all the gun midfielders that they lose every year, they still seem to bat fairly deep through there.

It will be a decent test for them against the likes of Green, Coniglio, Whitfield, Callaghan, Ash, Ward..

For all the gun midfielders that they lose every year, they still seem to bat fairly deep through there.
Recent matches suggest they won't bat much deeper than Green, Coniglio, Callaghan and Ward as far as on-ballers go though.

1686301509152.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back