Media IMS strikes the first blow

Remove this Banner Ad

In response to his sides poor performance throughout the finals series, skipper and all around good guy IMS has struck the first blow when it comes to what he called "an underperfoming leadership group" with the immediate sacking of HARPSichord

The Hawks superstar captain was furious with his sides performance in the finals, in particular his fellow leadership members as they failed to step up and perform when the side was under pressure.

IMS stated "HARPS is one of my favorite stories in the SFA, I took him under my wing when he was recruited from the Demons and made him one of the most popular identities in the SFA in his second season, the problem was, this season, he didn't have a good season, on the back of being in the All SFA team last year, HARPS capitulated on field in S16, including a completely subpar finals performance that directly related to the Hawks poor finals series".

It is understood that IMS is considering other major overhaul movements prior to the start of next season, something that he refused to rule out today.

"There is every chance that some changes in leadership will take place at the Hawks in the lead up to next season, sometimes these things just need to take place".

IMS refused to comment further regarding these possible changes, nor about who the Hawks might be targeting in the off season, but there is no doubt, the club will be on the hunt to strengthen it's list ahead of a S17 assault.

Does this mean HARPs has got his 3rd strike under the drug policy?

What does that mean? Free drugs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs obviously far more desperate than I anticipated

North supporters have to stick together. Might have to get our top brass to send through a fax.

Oh... Uncle_Leo. North supporters have to stick together.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. So many of us did so much for you at the start of your journey at the Hawks, I personally went in and talked you up as a future leader of this club and this is how you repay us? I feel like I've been cheated on. Won't be too long before you're as irrelevant as the shitty AFL team you support. Goodbye.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. So many of us did so much for you at the start of your journey at the Hawks, I personally went in and talked you up as a future leader of this club and this is how you repay us? I feel like I've been cheated on. Won't be too long before you're as irrelevant as the shitty AFL team you support. Goodbye.

DiT thread is the crying one.

I call shenanigans

I needed to clear salary cap space for the great and powerful Marklar_33

Getting rid of an inactive Harps that failed me does that.. It's just another step closer... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back