Media Gumbies & Wonders To Play the FIRST EVER* Easter Monday Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

*probably, I didn't check and I don't care

easterqooty.jpg

IN A GROUND BREAKING MOVE - The brain trusts at the Wonders and Gumbies have made a change to the upcoming ninth round of the 37th season of the Sweet F.A.

On this historic Easter Monday, all eyes will be on the clash between the Gumbies FFC and the West Coast Wonders as a RECORD CROWD is expected at the House of Gumby.

Kick off is expected from 4pm. All** are welcome to celebrate a marquee game on the calendar.

This is yet another EXCITING initiative in an EXCITING season for the Wonders.
**not including damicky

Don't miss out on this historic showdown as the Gumbies FFC and the West Coast Wonders battle for the easter choccies.​

*probably, I didn't check and I don't care

View attachment 1943217

IN A GROUND BREAKING MOVE - The brain trusts at the Wonders and Gumbies have made a change to the upcoming ninth round of the 37th season of the Sweet F.A.

On this historic Easter Monday, all eyes will be on the clash between the Gumbies FFC and the West Coast Wonders as a RECORD CROWD is expected at the House of Gumby.

Kick off is expected from 4pm. All** are welcome to celebrate a marquee game on the calendar.

This is yet another EXCITING initiative in an EXCITING season for the Wonders.

**not including damicky

Don't miss out on this historic showdown as the Gumbies FFC and the West Coast Wonders battle for the easter choccies.

Had me at no damicky tbh

Who is that?

It’s not who - it’s an outdated cheese that used to be in every household. Thankfully most of it is now in landfill, where the rats live ☺️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO lightning delays.
NO Selwood and BT on commentary.
NO Jon Ralph.
NO getting absolutely drenched if attending in person.

This Easter Monday fixture was clearly superior to its real-life cousin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back