Taylor Adams - Tigers No Longer Interested [Adams nominates Cats and Pies - AFL]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's fine I'm not complaining just stating the obvious.

I rate Adams very highly and would be happy to part with 11 for him however it kind of makes the up coming draft a bit of an anti climax for us.

Those more in the know can feel you in but FJ was having sneaky meetings with him when we were looking to pick him up.

Dan Richardson said before this trade season that our priorities were a ruckman and a KPF. With Hampson seemingly over the line, have you heard anything regarding a KPF we might be interested in, either by trade or draft?

Dan Richardson said before this trade season that our priorities were a ruckman and a KPF. With Hampson seemingly over the line, have you heard anything regarding a KPF we might be interested in, either by trade or draft?

Like Nahas and our 3rd rounder for N.Riewoldt?? (was plastered over Facebook) ha ha. Could you imagine if that came to life!

KPFs are thin on the ground and many clubs need them. Pods is the only one available that I can think of. Doesn't enthuse.

Picking someone out of left field at a guess............much like Arnot as well

More to it than that. Few clubs were keen on Dea and FJ was hiding behind trees and s**t watching him. I have a feeling it's Garlett and we've leaked about him missing a meeting with us that he didn't really miss.

More to it than that. Few clubs were keen on Dea and FJ was hiding behind trees and s**t watching him. I have a feeling it's Garlett and we've leaked about him missing a meeting with us that he didn't really miss.

It's funny you say that about making it up,I had similar thought last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we really need Adams? I mean as good as he is we have Conca/Arnott/Cotch/Vlas possibly Helbig all in the same mould as the in and unders. In a few years Ellis/Vlas and a few of our kids will be asking for more $$ contract wise. Adams is a star and would be demanding a lot more $$ in a few years time.

Just think it's one we should let through to the keeper for the sake of retaining our current crop. #mytake

Do we really need Adams? I mean as good as he is we have Conca/Arnott/Cotch/Vlas possibly Helbig all in the same mould as the in and unders. In a few years Ellis/Vlas and a few of our kids will be asking for more $$ contract wise. Adams is a star and would be demanding a lot more $$ in a few years time.

Just think it's one we should let through to the keeper for the sake of retaining our current crop. #mytake
Du$ty will be gone in 2yrs time(If not sooner)that will free up some cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back