FTA-TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't get a chuckle out of his pathetic karate swishes?

Anywho, I had it all arse about until last week.

I thought Dee and Dennis were real life married when in fact its Dee and Mac in real life.

It makes it funnier that Mac hates Dee in the series when you know that they're married in real life.

Just to clarify,
Mac (Rob Mac) is married to Dee (Kaitlin Olsen)
Charlie (Day) is married to the Waitress (Mary Elizabeth Ellis)
Dennis (Glenn Howerton) is married to the hot chick in the episode The D.E.N.N.I.S System (Jill Latiano)

I reckon this season has been pretty good, no episode really stands out but there's been some really good bits. Charlie's songs are brilliant.

I feel like Country Mac would have been even more badass if he had been mentioned a couple of times before. Just sort comes out of nowhere and then vanishes.

I enjoyed the ep because I really dislike Mac and I like seeing him fail/be upstaged.

I see where you're coming from, however if he was mentioned earlier and was more a character than a cameo, his death would have meant something to them and been a downer on the ep.

I see where you're coming from, however if he was mentioned earlier and was more a character than a cameo, his death would have meant something to them and been a downer on the ep.

I think it also makes sense Mac didn't bring him up as he wants to be seen as the most badass.

The 100th episode was a classic. Each of their imagined scenarios revealed so much about them. How can you not love Charlie after that? As soon as his dream was a cartoon, I couldn't stop laughing. Marriage Store! Baby Store!!!

The vans taking them to waitress school and janitor school as well, was very Charlie that he played out his entire life in his fantasy.

Mac's fantasy was ******* hilarious, fantastic episode and a great ending too :thumbsu:

Newcomer to the show?

Maybe there was a little too much hype given it was their 100th but it was far from their worst IMO.

Not at all the fact I've been watching since the start made the ep even more predictable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah was a bit if a let down- rather boring actually- didnt like the going animation for Charlie's scene.

it felt like a community episode vibe to it- trying to hard to be funny and it comes off rushed and predictable.

The production values were a lot higher than normal, maybe that's what is throwing people off? I've noticed it this whole season actually. Everything from 'sudz' to 'country mac' jumping off the bridge, just seems more expensive that previous seasons.

That said, I'm still digging it.

Yeah was a bit if a let down- rather boring actually- didnt like the going animation for Charlie's scene.

it felt like a community episode vibe to it- trying to hard to be funny and it comes off rushed and predictable.

I loved that it went to cartoon for Charlie. Made me laugh straightaway and keep on laughing throughout.

But I get the Community vibe too. They seem to be taking off other shows a bit this season, so maybe this is actually a sly dig at Community?

This is fantastic!
http://itsalwayssunnyinthesevenkingdoms.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mtcv7mUpg21siaxbpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtcv7mUpg21siaxbpo2_500.png

tumblr_mtcv7mUpg21siaxbpo3_500.png

tumblr_mtcv7mUpg21siaxbpo4_500.png

I don't know what I loved more: Dennis' fantasy ending with him murdering somebody, the fact that Charlie's fantasy is just Up, or that that in reality they all grabbed and ran. :)

It was all good.

Got a spare 30 mins.

Recommend me one ep from season 3 onwards!

I think Season 4 must be my favourite seasons, because the 3 options that I thought of are all from that season:

#1 - Ep 13: The Nightman Cometh. Charlie's musical. Brilliant the whole way through. I can't see how anyone could possibly think that this isn't the best episode of the whole series ... but I guess it's all subjective.

#2 - Ep 7: Who Pooped The Bed. I think this episode best sums up the show without trying to explain it. It's generally the first one I show anyone who I'm trying to get into it.

#3 - Ep 10: Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack. This is the one with Charlie's Pepe Silvia meltdown. That alone makes it worth watching, but the rest of the episode is solid too.

1. One of my faves S07 Ep 11 Thunder gun express

and

2. One of my faves S07 Ep 3 Gang goes to Jersey Shore

And this one is brilliant as well!

I think Season 4 must be my favourite seasons, because the 3 options that I thought of are all from that season:

#1 - Ep 13: The Nightman Cometh. Charlie's musical. Brilliant the whole way through. I can't see how anyone could possibly think that this isn't the best episode of the whole series ... but I guess it's all subjective.

#2 - Ep 7: Who Pooped The Bed. I think this episode best sums up the show without trying to explain it. It's generally the first one I show anyone who I'm trying to get into it.

#3 - Ep 10: Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack. This is the one with Charlie's Pepe Silvia meltdown. That alone makes it worth watching, but the rest of the episode is solid too.

And this one is brilliant as well!

Yes all good...you do need prompting to go back and remember-review.

I think the one in S01 or 2 where the Gang has to do Community Service and Coach basketball is the first one I ever saw and LOL'd. That got me hooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back