2014 LFFL Draft: Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez between Danger in Texas and Drew23 the burns unit is going to have its work cut out tonight.
Stuggling to find where I was burnt....you stated ziebell was my best mid.. .I then pointed out that either you were blind or failed second grade maths.

Sorry, I forgot we were allowed to clone players in this game...

Unfortunately for you he can only play one.

1. Back (35 as a back) LOL (Pendlebury, Beams, Cunnington, Cornes all better)
2. IM - (34) (Again, Cunnington, Pendlebury, Beams all better)
3. OM - (37) Not too bad I guess, but again, Pendlebury & Beams better
4. Tackler (37.7) Sweet, got Kelly that scores more but fair enough
5. Utility (90) - I'll give you the five points here, well done Pendlebury on 85

So to recap, unlike your cloning method.

ARW:
Utility = Selwood (90)
Inside Mid = Ziebell (32)
Outside Mid = Who knows?
Tackler = Who knows?
Back = Who knows?

But that's ok, you have a couple of forwards.

Meanwhile...

REP:
Utility = Pendlebury (85)
Inside Mid = Cunnington (41)
Outside Mid = Beams (43)
Tackler = Kelly (38)
Back = Cornes (38)

Oh but then you might then argue Goldstein moves to utility, Selwood moves to one of the other positions (where he is inferior to every one of my players) and then Pendlebury trumps Goldstein and you're forced to play NicNat (if he ever plays) on Leuy who wait for it... also wins!

Well done on managing to lose in every statistical category except forwards!

You then can back with this that really makes me question your interlect further. As you have then stated I lose every category expect forwards. Yet as you wrote I am ahead in mids and last time I checked, goldy was ahead of luenberger? The other question I pose to you is who says selqood plays utility? Much similar to last year you can rotate your players through other positions...unless the rules have changed?

My last statement to your highly flawed "burns" is that there are 15 outaide mids left with a higher average than any remaining forward. Other than jarrad waite of course. After c maynw goes....make it 20 outaide mids.

Rant and arguement over!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Stuggling to find where I was burnt....you stated ziebell was my best mid.. .I then pointed out that either you were blind or failed second grade maths.

You then can back with this that really makes me question your interlect further. As you have then stated I lose every category expect forwards. Yet as you wrote I am ahead in mids and last time I checked, goldy was ahead of luenberger? The other question I pose to you is who says selqood plays utility? Much similar to last year you can rotate your players through other positions...unless the rules have changed?

My last statement to your highly flawed "burns" is that there are 15 outaide mids left with a higher average than any remaining forward. Other than jarrad waite of course. After c maynw goes....make it 20 outaide mids.

Rant and arguement over!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
Simply stating that if Selwood plays mid then you lose out in utility. If he doesn't you lose out in mid. I just have enough players to cover both :)

Not sure why you're using Mayne as a benchmark when nine players average more as a forward than him that are left :confused:

But whatever floats your boat, see you in Round 2!

mj-laughing.gif
You're right, it is laughable.

Rant and arguement over!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using s**t spelling.

Drew's rant was REALLY a rant because he was so mad he punched his keyboard to make that post.

No wonder it's filled up with errors galore!
I thought it was matching his drafting strategy... ;)

It's all fun and games haha, always up for a bit of banter haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your first lesson is in my signature.
Your sig is the epitome of desperation. I mean, who actually celebrates that s**t?

LFFL Premiers 2005, 2006, 2012. LFFL Skooks Cup Premiers 2012. LFFL Skooks Cup Minor Premier 2013, LFFL Div 2 Mickey Mouse Cup Premiers 2013. AFLFF Premiers 2007, 2009.

Don't get me wrong, kudos on your LFFL crowns, but c'mon, putting the Skooks Cup and Div 2 Mickey Mouse Cup Premiers in your sig? :oops:

Good round.

#15 - The Cheetahs - Scott Thompson (Adelaide) - super pass
#16 - Animals run wild - Jack Gunston (Hawthorn) - pass
#17 - The Ladyboys - Brad Crouch (Adelaide) - pass
#18 - South-Eastern Polar Bears - Luke Ball (Collingwood) - ok
#19 - The Repeaters - Kane Cornes (Port Adelaide) - pass
#20 - Mozzie Bites - Ben Howlett (Essendon) - ok
#21 - Classy Gentlemen - Jack Darling (West Coast) - ok
#22 - Melbourne Heat - Brad Ebert (Port Adelaide) -ok
#23 - Woodville Wolverines - Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) - pass
#24 - The Alley Gators - Myke Pyke (Sydney) - pass
#25 - Safety Bay Stormers - Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle) - pass
#26 - City Oval Plovers - Mark LeCras (West Coast) - ok
#27 - American Rednecks - Dyson Heppell (Essendon) - Super pass
#28 - TRFC - Callan Ward (GWS) - pass

Good round.

#15 - The Cheetahs - Scott Thompson (Adelaide) - super pass
#16 - Animals run wild - Jack Gunston (Hawthorn) - pass
#17 - The Ladyboys - Brad Crouch (Adelaide) - pass
#18 - South-Eastern Polar Bears - Luke Ball (Collingwood) - ok
#19 - The Repeaters - Kane Cornes (Port Adelaide) - pass
#20 - Mozzie Bites - Ben Howlett (Essendon) - ok
#21 - Classy Gentlemen - Jack Darling (West Coast) - ok
#22 - Melbourne Heat - Brad Ebert (Port Adelaide) -ok
#23 - Woodville Wolverines - Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) - pass
#24 - The Alley Gators - Myke Pyke (Sydney) - pass
#25 - Safety Bay Stormers - Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle) - pass
#26 - City Oval Plovers - Mark LeCras (West Coast) - ok
#27 - American Rednecks - Dyson Heppell (Essendon) - Super pass
#28 - TRFC - Callan Ward (GWS) - pass
What's better - a pass or ok?

Your sig is the epitome of desperation. I mean, who actually celebrates that s**t?

Don't get me wrong, kudos on your LFFL crowns, but c'mon, putting the Skooks Cup and Div 2 Mickey Mouse Cup Premiers in your sig? :oops:

You've said this once before. Ah, that's what you mean by your sig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back