Games & Recreation The BigFooty 2014 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record suggests he was a good coach at an ordinary club.
Was alright in 2010, but went a bit lax in 2011, giving the players free reign to do what they wanted, including calling off their own time trials. Looking back, I believe that he knew he was crook back then, which would explain why he eased up in his final year.

Fred Phelps on his deathbed apparently, hopefully we see some picketing at his funeral.

I understand why people would want to but stooping to their level is just going to give them the attention they want. It would be much better to just pretend he never existed. No media coverage, no picketing nor attention given to the family.

Interesting from politico:

Nate Phelps, an estranged son of Fred Phelps, told The Associated Press in a phone interview Sunday night that members of Westboro voted Phelps out of the church last summer, apparently "after some kind of falling out."

Nate Phelps, who broke away from the church 37 years ago, said church members became concerned afterward that his father might harm himself and moved him out of the church, where he and his wife had lived for years. Fred Phelps was moved into a house, stopped eating and since has been moved into hospice care, Nate Phelps said

I understand why people would want to but stooping to their level is just going to give them the attention they want. It would be much better to just pretend he never existed. No media coverage, no picketing nor attention given to the family.
But then how we would score our points :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back