Games & Recreation The BigFooty 2014 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veteran Aussie actress Wendy Hughes has died aged 61

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/au...at-the-age-of-61/story-fnii5s3y-1226848998648

Stanley Bolander from Homicide Life on The Streets will be shattered

A true great of the screen.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Nella_Daren

I don't forget it when people pass through my favourite genre. Her love interest with Picard was excellent. Only a really good actor could match up with Patrick Stewart so well.

She did other stuff but that is the only role I remember her for.

Wow that's unexpected. I didn't even know he was sick.

I did admire the way he would cop it from the media and have to keep his cool. He was a good bloke.

Rest In Peace.

Yes, he died very quickly after he was diagnosed. Not exactly sure how long tho, havent had a chance to read up on the story.

Wow that's unexpected. I didn't even know he was sick.

I did admire the way he would cop it from the media and have to keep his cool. He was a good bloke.

Rest In Peace.
sadly, not for us crowies. you got the feeling things were pretty bad

in saying that, i don't think anyone thought it'd be this quick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it appears a number of astute players had DB on their lists. Welcome to the top of the leaderboard. If anyone had him and Schumacher (who surely won't last much longer...?) are they just about a lock for first place? Been a pretty slow year so far for point scoring.

So it appears a number of astute players had DB on their lists. Welcome to the top of the leaderboard. If anyone had him and Schumacher (who surely won't last much longer...?) are they just about a lock for first place? Been a pretty slow year so far for point scoring.
Hai there.

surely most people would have selected them, when the news came for both in December?

SCOREBOARD
68 Gough, YouDontKnowJack (Ariel Sharon 15, Dean Bailey 53)
53 Bluelegs, The Falcon Strike, Viva la Mattner (Dean Bailey 53)
21 Juggalo Balla (Ariel Sharon 15, Pete Seeger 6)
15 Bomber32, Elvis, GOAUS!, hong_kong_bond, RobGal, Wally Funk (Ariel Sharon 15) Quivorir (Shirley Temple 15)
10 Biggy_Boy, Fevola99 (Mae Young 10)
6 Rendered Unsafe (Pete Seeger 6)

SCOREBOARD
68 Gough, YouDontKnowJack (Ariel Sharon 15, Dean Bailey 53)
53 Bluelegs, The Falcon Strike, Viva la Mattner (Dean Bailey 53)
21 Juggalo Balla (Ariel Sharon 15, Pete Seeger 6)
15 Bomber32, Elvis, GOAUS!, hong_kong_bond, RobGal, Wally Funk (Ariel Sharon 15) Quivorir (Shirley Temple 15)
10 Biggy_Boy, Fevola99 (Mae Young 10)
6 Rendered Unsafe (Pete Seeger 6)

Must be time to concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back