Review Positives/Negatives vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Twatter almost imploded as Rick was spied wandering the boundary pregame with said sustenance. Heath, Rob and *tom called an urgent Media Team meeting to discuss possible retribution, threatening to block Rick from using his laptop and iPad. Tears flowed and a heated online exchange ensued.
Thamks TT :thumbsu:.

I will side with Rick, chips and coke at the footy = tradition :footy:

Twatter almost imploded as Rick was spied wandering the boundary pregame with said sustenance. Heath, Rob and *tom called an urgent Media Team meeting to discuss possible retribution, threatening to block Rick from using his laptop and iPad. Tears flowed and a heated online exchange ensued.
Coke on the ground pre game? Buddy's performance?

#justsaying

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Positives:
-Another even team effort including some great individual performances already covered by others
-Win without reliance Petrie, Boomer or Wells (Wells was excellent but not the single reason we won)
-McDonald's development is spot on, building on a base of spit, the polish will not be an issue
-The will to win and defensive effort the last 3 weeks has been a zillion % better than round 1 or the preseason

Negatives:
-Slight concentration lapses in 3rd quarter then late in the game allowed the opposition uncontested clearances and shots at goal. I'm sure Brad will highlight that
-Can still sharpen the disposal especially for some of the blokes fighting for their spots. But at least the endeavour was there so it's forgiveable

For the 3rd week running it's been great to watch us for the most part really put in for a full game. Hopefully the penny has dropped with this group that adding effort to their natural talent is the only way to get where we all want to get to.

Well stuff me. Here I am watching the replay of yesterday's game on FoxFooty at 1456 on Monday. They just showed the 1st half, had the 1/2 time discussion and then they start showing the 1st half again. I'm missing all the good stuff. FML!

Well stuff me. Here I am watching the replay of yesterday's game on FoxFooty at 1456 on Monday. They just showed the 1st half, had the 1/2 time discussion and then they start showing the 1st half again. I'm missing all the good stuff. FML!

Yep, they ****ed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy was terrible i understand it was wet, but does anyone remember Carey serving up that kind of s**t? i know we used to move him to CHB if things were not going our way, which you cant really do with Franklin since he cant take an overhead mark to save his life....

Buddy was terrible i understand it was wet, but does anyone remember Carey serving up that kind of s**t? i know we used to move him to CHB if things were not going our way, which you cant really do with Franklin since he cant take an overhead mark to save his life....

Carey and Franklin are not like for like IMHO.

Both freaks in their own way (Carey as a footballer, Franklin as an athlete) - the comparison ends there for mine, different league.

Carey had some pretty ordinary games against Jackovich. Only backman that consistently made him look mortal.

What has struck me is the clueless nature of some Sydney supporters.

I don't mind going over to the opposition board to have a chat about the game pre and post match but reading some of their "discussion", is just cringeworthy. No talk about the actual tactics and how they lost the game, instead blaming poor weather, Buddy and bad form. These posts x100 gets a bit boring to read after awhile.

To top it all off, they reckon they got beat by a side which aren't even top 8 quality, which makes the loss hurt even more apparently.

Well good I hope it hurts and they better get used to the feeling because we're about to start a 7 year dominance of our own.

Carey had some pretty ordinary games against Jackovich. Only backman that consistently made him look mortal.

Silvagni did also for many of their battles.

Bear hugging and completely all over him yes, but apparently that was OK back then.

I don't mind going over to the opposition board to have a chat about the game pre and post match but reading some of their "discussion", is just cringeworthy. No talk about the actual tactics and how they lost the game, instead blaming poor weather, Buddy and bad form. These posts x100 gets a bit boring to read after awhile.

To top it all off, they reckon they got beat by a side which aren't even top 8 quality, which makes the loss hurt even more apparently.

Well good I hope it hurts and they better get used to the feeling because we're about to start a 7 year dominance of our own.
Dude Sydney siders have no idea about any other teams.... theirs gets talked up like crazy and other teams are mildly spoken about.... i saw a headline, Swans suffer "shock" loss to Kangaroos....

Sydney "fans" aren't exactly renowned for their knowledge of the game of football.

Dude Sydney siders have no idea about any other teams.... theirs gets talked up like crazy and other teams are mildly spoken about.... i saw a headline, Swans suffer "shock" loss to Kangaroos....
I dunno, it was a hell of a shock to me. Conditions and history were against us, for one thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back