Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they informative, its just one persons opinion. Some know what their talking about and others don't.

Then don't read them. Pretty simple. It's the same as any post.

Man another of my friends is having a kid, I thought in this day and age kids before the age of 23 were practically unheard of in the circles I travel in. Suppose not.

Where I'm from, most women in their 20's are looking forward to becoming grandmothers.

Seriously though, having kids is fantastic but leave it until your 30's or late 20's. There's far too many great things to do in your 20's.

Where I'm from, most women in their 20's are looking forward to becoming grandmothers.

Seriously though, having kids is fantastic but leave it until your 30's or late 20's. There's far too many great things to do in your 20's.

Suppose his theory was at this age he can cope with the late nights better, his and her parents are being very supportive - her family has a bit of a history of this sort of thing :p - and they're pretty keen on each other.

How are they informative, its just one persons opinion. Some know what their talking about and others don't.

So just like most posts in the early thoughts thread, match preview thread, game day thread and after match thread.....

...but your not suggesting we lock and delete those too????

:eek::p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To make everyone smile.

Fencing Victoria now officially have a lease on the biggest room and pretty much the entire second level of Arden St until 2033.

With the rumours that North wanted Fencing Victoria's lease removed at the end of the season so they could use the room as an indoor training facility, its actually a pretty surprising result.

Fencing Victoria 1

North Melbourne 0

and don't the Melbourne Tigers have office staff there as well as their players training there still??

Yeah that's correct, never actually seen them there though, seen futsal on the basketball court there before and extra pistes there for nationals a few weeks ago.

Would of thought they would want more than one basketball court though surely?

Yeah that's correct, never actually seen them there though, seen futsal on the basketball court there before and extra pistes there for nationals a few weeks ago.

Would of thought they would want more than one basketball court though surely?

Did a few training sessions with them a few years back at Arden Street via a work sponsorship deal and the drills require the one court.

Status
Not open for further replies.