Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Football fan, I want Liverpool to win the title but song ******* sucks. Not the fault of the Liverpool fans however
How's Division Two (or whatever) life treating you?

I'm a Football fan, I want Liverpool to win the title but song ******* sucks. Not the fault of the Liverpool fans however

I was at Anfield for a few games earlier this year, and at the MCG last year, the song is far more epic in person!!!

Being there in the KOP at Anfield was one of the best experiences of my life.

I was at Anfield for a few games earlier this year, and at the MCG last year, the song is far more epic in person!!!

Being there in the KOP at Anfield was one of the best experiences of my life.

No issues with Liverpool fans, its the ones who co-oped it and say they came up with the idea. Thus it lost its meaning to me.

You want epic, get introduced to the leader of the Stuttgart ultras and go on the most epic of German pub crawls:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez we have lost a lot of premiers in NSW. Yet another one bites the dust.

Geez we have lost a lot of premiers in NSW. Yet another one bites the dust.

He blamed it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol.

I'm hilarious.

I got a red card for going over to the Freo board and asking that flog The Black Sheep after he had a crack about my mum on here (rip) how did he like the result, I expected the red card it was worth it to watch him explode again but what I didn't expect was for robbieando to jump in and have a real good crack at him in my defence, I know Ive been harsh on him here but just want to say thanks for the kind words Robbie. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.