Iconic and memorable crowd vision

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it was at subiaco and some fat geelong fan up in the stands celebrating? happened about 4/5 years ago from memory?

imageuploadedbytapatalk1370685411-704682-jpg.20496

Gotta be a KISS fan as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was at subiaco and some fat geelong fan up in the stands celebrating? happened about 4/5 years ago from memory?

2006, Geelong belted Freo that day. I only remember because it was about 3 rows in front of me, was actually at risk from falling from the 3 tier stand from memory. One happy (and smashed) bloke that''s for sure.

In the early days of the Swans, there used to be a large group of about 20 people who would stand behind the goals in white coats (I believe they were med students) and when a goal was scored, they'd whip out their flags and do the goal umpire routine. It was pretty funny. Probably the first and last time the umpires had support at a ground.

I think in this years preseason game against lions and gold coast there was a guy sitting between two chicks that leant in to kiss each other as the cameraman panned across. I'll see if I can find the clip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back