Official Match Thread Season 17 Grand Final: Dragons FFC vs. West Coast Wonders @ Boncers' Castle

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious that the Wonders are talking about activity in this thread when only 2 of them bothered to rock up last week.
Good to see a strong demon contingent this we... Oh wait.

Good to see a strong demon contingent this we... Oh wait.
Meh. At least the Demons bother to show up in threads. Wonders just rock up after the game and act like they won the game off their own boot.

Meh. At least the Demons bother to show up in threads. Wonders just rock up after the game and act like they won the game off their own boot.
And we did so the problem is where?

The fact that only 2 members of your team bother to rock up and join in the banter.
So because you wanted to talk to us we weren't able to be around families during a holiday. Interesting.

So because you wanted to talk to us we weren't able to be around families during a holiday. Interesting.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were not holidays. This week isn't either. Where are you now? They all managed to get time to come on once they realised the had won a final. Will be interesting when nobody shows up after the loss to the Dragons this week.

No one knows who the * quivorir is but looks like we can add him to the flog group of the SFA.

Btw, the thread still got to a respectable post count. Your own ex captain Eth said that you were inactive all season until the final series. Were you even active when we met during the last round, a few weeks before we knocked you out?

Looks like Pantskyle might need to enforce that no dickhead policy earlier than he thought.

The fact that only 2 members of your team bother to rock up and join in the banter.

But atleast 12 Wonder players posted in the match thread against you guys :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were not holidays. This week isn't either. Where are you now? They all managed to get time to come on once they realised the had won a final. Will be interesting when nobody shows up after the loss to the Dragons this week.
I was there until Wednesday night when I then became busy with real life engagements. And again I will be here at the end of the game win lose or draw.

Also this is distracting me from the grand final which you aren't playing in so run along please.

No one knows who the **** quivorir is but looks like we can add him to the flog group of the SFA.

Btw, the thread still got to a respectable post count. Your own ex captain Eth said that you were inactive all season until the final series. Were you even active when we met during the last round, a few weeks before we knocked you out?

Looks like Pantskyle might need to enforce that no dickhead policy earlier than he thought.

Yeah I was inactive all season. I wasn't enjoying the SFA, I had intentions to retire at the end of this season. I got offered a spot at the Bears and it reignited my interest in this. The fact we just happened to playing finals was a coincidence.

But atleast 12 Wonder players posted in the match thread against you guys :confused:
And how many of them posted there first post after the match? How many posted 5 or more times during the week?

No one knows who the **** quivorir is but looks like we can add him to the flog group of the SFA.

You're the captain, you don't need to ask for any permission to add to your ranks.

And how many of them posted there first post after the match? How many posted 5 or more times during the week?

None of them did. But if you want to look it up like I did then go ahead.

Does it matter how many times someone posted in a match thread? You said only two participated and you are wrong.

None of them did. But if you want to look it up like I did then go ahead.

Does it matter how many times someone posted in a match thread? You said only two participated and you are wrong.
Im sorry if I consider participation posting more than once. I mean, its what the league is about but cool.

Im sorry if I consider participation posting more than once. I mean, its what the league is about but cool.

Ok will I'll lay down some stats for you then.

The Wonders had 13 participants last week. 9 of them had double figure posts. I was actually wrong, we had one player who had one post which was after the game.

The Wonders in total had 215 posts which is probably about 40% of posts in the thread if you don't count players not participating and the game itself being posted.

So that means more than the two you said participated.

If you couldn't tell I just ignore most of your s**t. Well at least I try.
And **** me I was in perfect context... you were going on at Clarkey for that s**t about the Shiraz... HARPSichord decided to do the same even though I wasn't involved...

**** me, if i have to explain it to you imbeciles it's just not worth it.

Get a clue.

meltdown%20warning.jpg

The Wonders had 13 participants last week. 9 of them had double figure posts. I was actually wrong, we had one player who had one post which was after the game.

The Wonders in total had 215 posts which is probably about 40% of posts in the thread if you don't count players not participating and the game itself being posted.

Are we seriously talking about activity in a grand final thread?

We are ALL better than this.

Hmm, stats. I still think its disappointing. I can remember yourself, TFB and in Crow Eater at the start. I'll admit I am obviously wrong about the number of posters, but s**t it was terrible posting.

But alas, you have stats to back you up, I just have an opinion on it. You win this round PFV, but the Dragons will win the GF and I will see you and the wonders next season. I hope you all show up.

Back