Player Sponsorship (the Mighty T and Beeg going to Copeland Cup Dinner)

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's that time again, time to draw the next round of prizes for the player sponsorship. And what a great collection of prizes we have to draw tonight. Seriously check em out!
  • Two tickets to attend Collingwood's exclusive President's Club function in Round 19 v Port Adelaide at the MCG on Sunday 3 August 2014
  • 2014 guernsey signed by your sponsored players/s and Captain
  • Sponsored player/s photo and Certificate of Appreciation
  • Two tickets to attend an exclusive function with your sponsored player/s
So without further ado. Our winners to attend Collingwood's exclusive President's Club function in Round 19 v Port Adelaide at the MCG on Sunday 3 August 2014 are ........

neilk AND orion21

140115_presidentsclubheader.jpg

Congratulations guys! It's sure to be a great night and I look forward to your stories.

Our next prize, one of my personal favourites I must say, is a 2014 guernsey signed by Ben Ken and Scott Pendlebury! The lucky winner is none other than
Premier Pies Well done Premier!

m3QXZIcMh4sCmAJT7nY1Anw.jpg

The next prize up for grabs is a photo of Ben Kennedy complete with a Certificate of Appreciation. And the lucky winner is ........ Maggie5 !!!!!!!!! Top stuff Maggie, I hope you enjoy it.

Collingwood+Magpies+Training+Session+mNdN6KM8ZpJl.jpg

The final two prizes we will be drawing tonight are two tickets to attend an exclusive function with Ben Kennedy.

The winners are MyManLynch AND dubber

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for supporting the sponsorship this year.

Cheers all,
Q.

FYI Magpie Girl

If all the winners can please PM me your email address and/or postal address I'll organize for the prizes to be sent.

Congratulations everyone :)

If all the winners can please PM me your email address and/or postal address I'll organize for the prizes to be sent.

Congratulations everyone :)
Thank you MG, that is fantastic. Dumb question though-how do I PM you?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly a huge congratulations to all the prize winners.
I hope you enjoy them.:)

The following people still remain in the 'eligible to win' category, so now one further decision has to be made (by these members only)

Kirby
Shellz
Cory
Vicky Park
robertg22
Seldom Seen Kid
Pera
Axe
BEEG
scruffydog
Pedro
Old Spice
Gone Critical
the mighty T
TradeDraft
76woodenspooners
lobaiga
MeisterBot
Knightmare

The results of the poll, although close, showed merchandise to be the winner - especially a 'Forever Guernsey"

However, after a late suggestion from some sponsors (and with apologies to lobaiga who mentioned it earlier) I have looked into the possibility of getting tickets to the Copeland dinner.

I can reserve 2 seats for this event if you want.

That would leave $250 for the 'Forever Guernsey' (costs $200 to members)

At the risk of collapsing under all the groans I can hear, would you please indicate your preference (again)

I apologise if this is getting a little tiresome but I'm trying to get the best possible result for you all.

hugs

MG

ps I've limited the choices. Otherwise this will go on forever :rolleyes::)

Last edited:
You're doing an awewome job there MG :thumbsu:

My vote is

(1) Copeland tickets

Then whatever is left over ...

(2) Forever Guernsey

Then whatever is left over ...

(3) spend the remaining money on Collingwood foam stubby holders which we use to fill a "bouncy pit" at the Westpac centre for the exclusive use of Collingwood players and BigFooty sponsors

Holy Molly mother of all things great, woohhooooooooooolooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Yeippppppeiieieiieieieieiieieieieieieiieiriririiririririririririri
Wow, that is fantastic.
MG, do you have any details of the function & timing?
Just so I can put in my diary.
Tks

Wow, that is fantastic.
MG, do you have any details of the function & timing?
Just so I can put in my diary.
Tks
I can't help you at the moment MML

The information is sent out with the signed guernsey so Premier Pies will have let you both know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back